Thread: Quiz Game
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 08:21 AM   #13
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default up for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by webcamplayer View Post
At http://www.triviaplaza.com/ there are literally hundreds of ten-question quizzes on all kinds of topics. This dare requires you to put your knowledge on the line.

Find yourself someone to act as quizmaster and go on skype. Then it's all down to you. He picks a quiz at random. For every question you get wrong, you take an item of clothing off.

If you end up naked by the end of the 10 questions, you carry on to a second quiz. As we are all up for different things, at this point the various forfeits are left to the players. If you get more than 3 in the 2nd quiz, then you have to progress to a 3rd one, and so on until you finish 5 quizzes or end up with a score of 7 or more.

As an example, the forfeits I might do are:

1st quiz: clothes for each wrong answer
2nd quiz: truth questions while naked for each wrong answer
3rd quiz: cold water for each wrong answer
4th quiz: jack off for 20 seconds for each wrong answer
if you lose the 4th quiz (less than 7 right) then cum, and...
5th quiz: stay naked on cam for 3 minutes for each question wrong.

This is really for cocky know-it-alls who want to put their trivia to the test and think they can win. And can be adapted for whoever is playing. The key thing is that the quizmaster goes on cam and is good at mocking the guy playing the game when it all goes wrong!

Any takers? Happy to take the plunge myself.

Hey I am up for this I will be around daytime most days .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote