View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 02:23 PM   #48
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Wow, I'm starting to get a little self conscious about my own reports, some of these seem really well written.

I've been busy these past few with graduating and moving out. The good part was that i wasn't thinking about denial during this time. The bad part was everything else about moving out. Also, for anyone fallowing my reports here, I almost set the curve on the final I thought I bombed, so I didn't even have a reason to join this thread in the first place. (I probably would of anyway, since the last one was so much fun).

Anyway, I logged in today expecting to see this thread finished, but it looks like we still have a bit of a ways to go, so I knocked out another 30 minutes. Not much to say about this one. I'm at my parents' house now, which means that I actually have a corner I can use, as apposed to standing against a non-corner wall (I've forgotten how nice a real corner is; so much cozier. Maybe I should try a closet some day). I also had some much more interesting sounds to listen to (okay, mostly just the dog barking, but she paints a very detailed picture of what is going on outside). Other than that, it was a pretty straightforward 30 minutes. I didn't have much on my mind going in to it, and spent the time singing to myself.

So, 60 minutes to go.
Thansks,
Nice plain ride.

To be honest, i always have the feeling a "wall" is actually nicer than a corner. No idea why. Maybe because the corner is a bit hidden. A wall is so very visible.
But anyways,.. a nice plain ride.
Thanks for doing time.

..... just 60 minutes to go!
mmhhh orgasms are near....

and 3 more edges for all

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote