View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #12
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Part 3
I took out the giant white strapon and decided i would start with emma. I looked over her awaiting body once more, her face anticipating with mixed emotions what was about to come. I slowly pressed it against her tight ass until it finally entered into her to emmas groans of pain and pleasure. I pushed deeper and deeper until finally the full thing entered into her now much looser hole. I started to thrust slowly and she started to groan. I continued gradually building up pace. I moved my hand around the front of her body and my fingers made contact with her wet pussy. I slipped first one then two fingers inside as i continued to thrust with the strapon.

Her groans got slowly louder as my fingers worked her clit faster and faster, covering them with her juices. I few minutes later and it exploded, squirting over my hand and onto the floor below. Lucy looked on with disbelief as i continued to work my fingers and Emma fired for th seccond time. I slowly withdrew my fingers and forced emma to lick them clean before slowly withdrawing the strapon from her ass. I disabled her tracking device. And sent the photo to the remaining two people and the message 'emma is out'.

I then uncuffed her and told her to leave. She went off and i was left alone with lucy and my strapon. I took out the monster strapon again, and forced the strapon which had just come out of emma's ass straight into the back of lucy's throat, until she gagged and my strapon was freshly lubed with her spit. I slowly made my way back around her body and saw lucys look of fear across her hace. I pressed it against her ass slowly. It gradually entered and kept going. Slowly but surely the whole thing, the whole 10.5 inces, entered into her awaitin ass. I started to thrust the monster into her ass to her mixed moans of pain and pleasure. I thrust harder and harder and once again reached round and started to finger her moist pussy. I went slower this time however as i wanted to make her last. I continued for a few minutes before I then uncuffed her from the sink and led her into one of the cubicles.

I knew that now i had already fucked her ass she wasn't able to resist as she was already out the contest. I sat down with my strapon pointing high into the air and pulled lucy onto it with her facing me. bounced her up and down on the thing entering her loose ass. I forced her into a passionate kiss, my tongue darting in and out of her lips and i felt her doing the same. She continued to ride the monster as i reached my hand down once again and darted my fingers into her pussy at a much more rapid pace. I heard someone else come into the toilets but i didn't care. I was in a closed cubicle but i knew the moans and groans must of been heard.

I picked up the pace even more and in secconds lucy's juices flowed out over my hand, i raised it up to a mouth and watched as lucy quickly took up the offered fingers and sucked them clean. I then decided that i still wanted some pleasure so i ordered lucy to kneel in front of me and i raised the strapon slightly to give her perfect access to my pussy. She started quickly occasionaly darting her tongue inside me. I was so horny it wasn't long before i felt the pressure build up. I arched my back and let my juices flow over lucy's face. I then relaxed back and ordered her to suck the strapon until it was clean. I took her tracking device, switched it off and sent the seccond message in a matter of minutes to the other 2 remaining.

I left the train station after a few minutes and decided to spend the night in manchester and booked into a 3 star hotel. I looked at the tracking device. The one in london was heading south towards plymouth. I was in no danger. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in manchester and looked at the tracking device. There was one person in plymouth and one in liverpool. i assumed one person had taken a getaway flight into john lennon airport. I checked my phone and saw there was a new message from rachel. This message was about to change the contest completely and put a lot more on the line. But we all knew we weren't going to turn down the challenge. One winner, 3 challengers, me lisa and rachel with higher stakes. Who would win..............
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote