View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 05:18 AM   #9
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Would you...

1. ...let her take a picture of you naked? Yes, sent people online pics so why not her I guess
2. ...get naked in a risky public place? Maybe, I suppose it depends just how risky. It's a fantasy of mine but to actually do it would take a little convincing. If that's all the info I'd get before agreeing No.
3. ...act like a little boy and call her "momma"? Yes, interested in Adult/Baby type stuff but never done much.
4. ...let her give you a spanking? Yes, definitely.
5. ...eat her out until she has an orgasm? Yes, definitely.
6. ...masturbate in front of her? Yes, that's not too bad
7. ...let her pee on you? Again another semi-fantasy. Golden showers aren't too bad though so Yes.
8. ...strip naked in front of her friends (guys and girls)? Yes (as long as they were OK with it)
9. ...taste your own cum? Yuck....but a reluctant yes.
10. ...obey a strict diet and exercise regiment for 3 months? No. Think it depends on just how strict but probably not TBH.
11. ...dress up like a school girl with a mini skirt, stuffed bra, panties, wig and makeup? Yes
12. ...go without sex or masturbating for 1 year? No, 1 year for 24 hours doesn't seem fair.
13. ...let her tie you down first? Yes
14. ...shave off all of your pubes? Yes, don't like them much anyway lol
15. ...dress up like a french maid and do chores for her? Yes
16. ...let her put clamps on your nipples? Yes, I do this to myself for fun sometimes anyway
17. ...cum on your own face? Yes, slightly reluctantly but a price worth paying.
18. ...let her fuck your ass with a strap on? Maybe, hard anal makes me uncomfortable and is a turn off. If it's small enough and starts gentle I could push to a yes, but as it's probably not I'll say No.
19. ...strip naked on a live webcam? Yes, done on public cam before so not really a biggy for me.
20. ...suck her gay friend's dick? Yes, as long as it's safe sex. Very relunctantly.
21. ...let him cum in your mouth? Yes, as above
22. ...let 5 or 6 of her girl friends fuck you with strap-ons and dildos while you eat them out? No, one would be pushing it but 4 or 5 more would be too much.
23. ...have a threesome with her and her guy friend (you give and receive)? Yes, if it's safe sex
24. ...be her sex slave for 3 months (she gets to do whatever she wants, mix between conventional sex and femdom)? No, "whatever she wants" suggests a blank cheque which is dangerous for 3 months. Within my limits though sure.
25. ...be her bitch for 1 week (no sex, but a lot of dress up, chores, humiliation, and oral for her and her friends (guys and girls))? Yes, albeit relunctantly for the oral on other guys. Less relunctantly on the rest if I'm honest
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote