View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #9
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
Oh this is very interesting. Just to clarify, is the 50gC required prior to all withdrawals? Or is it a one time "withdrawal enabling" fee?

If it is the latter, I suggest keeping track of which accounts have withdrawals enabled in some way. Perhaps bold the names, or use a different color?

It is just a one time withdrawal enabling fee that needs to be paid before you can start to make withdrawals. I will most likely add a note beside your name when you are allowed to do withdrawals. Or maybe a *

Also, will there be more ways to make a deposit made available down the road? If any of the deposit or withdrawal methods and rates are changed drastically and someone wishes to close his account because of this, how would it be handled (e.g. discounted closing rates?)

The rates will likely not change drastically, however there may be more options added in the future or possibly removed. Right now we are just going to see how things go to see if there is a good flow. If something were to happen, we could negotiate something.

Lastly, I would like to make an account please
Welcome to the getDare Orgasm Bank!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote