View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 09:10 AM   #47
lusnuano

Thanks very much for this dare. First of all, I rolled a 2, meaning I had to stroke at 60 BPM for 5 minutes. Even with my jeans and pants pulled down to just below my waist, I was already significantly horny and hard. Therefore, as I jerked myself off slowly and sensually in time with the beat, I found a large quantity of pre-cum to come oozing out of my dick each time I stroked upwards. I finished the 5 minutes feeling really horny. Next, I rolled a 4, meaning I had to pull my boxers back up and rub and squeeze myself through them for 4 minutes! This was almost torturous and I so badly wanted to set myself free by ridding myself of my underwear, but I knew I just couldn't. I grabbed my dick and caressed and fondled my balls until the time was up, when I gleefully pulled my boxers right back down again.

Afterwards, I rolled a 6, meaning I had to do 6 edges. By now, the pre-cum was dribbling down my cock quite freely. I couldn't resist grabbing my cock and pumping it up and down fast. By the end, I really wanted to cum, but knew I had to resist. Next, I rolled a 4, meaning I would be completing the upcoming task for 7 minutes. Anxious as to what it could be, I rolled a 1, meaning I had to count out loud every time I stroked my dick. I paced myself and found I did 350 strokes in 7 minutes, after which my voice and dick were a little tired out! But I knew I had to go on with the challenge.

Subsequently, I rolled a 3, indicating that I would be taking 4 minutes. I then rolled another 3, meaning I had to keep my eyes closed and stroke at my own pressure/speed for the set amount of time. Closing my eyes and masturbating at this stage in the game actually relaxed me significantly. Surprisingly, I managed to pace myself fairly well at this point and actually quite enjoyed it. I then found out that I would have to stay hard for 1 minute without touching my penis or balls. I managed to do this, especially as squeezing and spanking my ass cheeks made me a lot hornier. My final roll was a 1, meaning I had to set a timer for 30 seconds and stroke at 160 BPM. I didn't cum during this time, so I edged and set the timer to 40 seconds. Eventually, after about 36 seconds, I came hard and, lying down, my cum spurted out in bursts and reached my abdomen. Relief and release came straight afterwards following almost an hour of exciting yet torturous stroking.

Thanks very much for this dare; it's undoubtedly one of the best thought-out on the site.
lusnuano is offline   Reply With Quote