Thread: 20s F - Hello!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 10:04 AM   #29
KindMistress

Thank you for the lovely questions, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Well we can’t have a good thread die out so....

Have you had subs both online and in person? If so, What do you consider the pros and cons of each?
In person is so much more intense, but also requires way more effort. Right now, I'm comfortable just playing online with people without any commitment. It scratches the itch a little without any commitment or complex feelings.

What is the longest relationship (not necessarily a romantic relationship) you have had with a sub?
Two and a half years. We were friends with benefits and briefly tried dating

Ever have more than one sub at a time?
Depends on what you mean by having a sub, but if we're talking relationship-style, then no. This lady is monogamous.

Have you always been dominant? If so, would you ever consider trying to be a sub for the experience?
Ever since I can remember. I tried some stuff like being handcuffed or spanked, but it's not for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sinz View Post
That is a smart idea Mistress, i guess your being flooded with questions now Didnt know about your threads, of course ill use the chance to ask you some questions and im looking forward to partecipating in the other thread

1) Whats your favorite punishment for your subs?
Replied to this before, it depends on who you're punishing and why.
2) Have you ever cum in public?
Does deep in the forrest with no one around (except for the guy eating me out) count?
3) How/When did you realize about your domme side?
Honestly, I've been fantasizing about being in charge pretty much ever since I started having sexual thoughts
4) Did you ever squirt?
No. I don't think I'm capable of it, but who knows, maybe someone will make me squirt some time.
5) Do you work out?
I run and ride a bicycle
6) Do you have any toys?
I had to get rid of a lot of my gear when I moved recently (didn't have anyone to use it with anyway), but I still have some "friends" I can use to make myself feel good.
7) Whats your favorite food?
This might sound unladylike, but a good burger is always great.
8) Do you like facesitting?
I prefer lying down when getting eaten out, but I did facesit with partners every now and then because it's a fun power thing to do.
9) Are you in a relationship?
Happily single at the moment, but I've had relationships before and probably will want another one some time in the future.
10) How did you find out about gd?
No idea, to be honest. I've known about it for a long time before I joined.
11) Hairy, shaved or trimmed?
I prefer shaved, but it's a pain in the ass to keep shaving, so I'm only trimmed most of the time. Every now and then I let it grow for a few weeks for a change
12) What kind of panties are you wearing right now?
Plain black
13) How often do you masturbate?
It varies a lot, but I'd say every other day on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Thats it for now... there are a lot more questions in my mind, but ill ask them another time Looking forward to the answers, thanks in advance!

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post: