View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #10
Submissive_Master

After some time of wandering Claire happened upon the admin office completely by accident. She opened the door and readjusted the ruck sack over her shoulder as she stepped in. At the front desk was sitting a rather pale woman, who seemed to be typing loudly on a keyboard. She didnt even give Claire a second glance as the girl timidly aproached the desk.

"E- excuse me... I'm new here and..." She was abruptly cut off.

"yes, it seems we have alot of new students this year... Slave or mistress?" She asked casually, not looking away from the computer screen.

Claire wrinkled her face in puzzlement at the odd question. "Excuse me?"

"Are you studying to be a slave or master this year?" Asked the secretary slower this time, as if she was speaking to a small child.

"I umm... didnt really think about it." Said Claire uneasily.

The secretary finally gave claire a once over and raised her eye brow at the girls peculiar attire. She scratched her chin thoughtfully before the loud clack of her fingers typing sounded out again.

"You seem like a dominant girl. We'll start you off with a few mistress classes. I'll give you domination 101 at 8:00, and basic ties at 9:30. Hmm... you look pretty inexperienced, so at 11:00 you'll be attending slave psychology. You do know how to swim dont you?" Claire gave a curt nod. "Then I think you'd love Advanced water torture." Said the secretary with a slight grin.

The printer under the desk spit out a sheet of paper and the secretary handed it to Claire. Claire took it with a trembling hand, wondering what kind of school she had just enrolled herself in.

"Th- thank you miss." Stammered Claire as she scanned over her new class schedual.

"Thats Mistress, Darling. Heres your room key, the number is written on the sheet there. School started yesterday, but feel free to pop into any classes to get a feel for what we do here." The secretary glanced at Claire's trembling hand. "And relax darling, you'll do great."

Claire nodded again and then left to the dormitory building. After a short walk she entered her new room. It was rather plain and meant for two. There were two beds, two desks and two lamps. It wasn't much, but it was enough for Claire to call home. She picked a bed and lied back on it as she threw her ruck sack to the ground.

"Claire what have you gotten yourself into?" She mumbled to herself before dozing off.

OOC: good post admire. In fact, since you've taken the time to lay out some well needed rules i appoint you GM of this thread. Of coarse since this is my thread im the ultimate GM but i like your rules. just remember that any side characters need to stay side characters. and yeah we need faculty members. so if anyone is up to teach the proper technique of whipping a slave boy make a charrie and show us how its done Also if any one else has any suggestions or questions feel free to pm me or admire.

Last edited by Submissive_Master; 12-18-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Submissive_Master is offline   Reply With Quote