View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 03:23 PM   #6
Becky Richards
Account Banned

Not really bondage although it did involve some restraint...

I once had a boyfriend that shared a bedroom with his older brother, they slept on these horrible old metal bunk beads that used to creek all the time. Anyway, One afternoon we snuck out of collage early and back to his house for a quick shag while his family where out shopping.

So we where quite happy going about our business on the bottom bunk, I was on top and enjoying the ride when....SLAM went the front door, followed by his mum shouting "Helloooo". Oh fuck! I jumped up way too fast smashing my head on the underside of the top bunk, My hair instantly tangles itself deep into the horrible wirey spring stuff under the mattress and I am stuck, impaled by his dick one end and suspended from my hair the other.

He is shouting "Fucking get off before mum finds us" and I cant move. He managed to pull himself from under me and throws himself at the door to stop anyone coming in, puts on some pants and goes out to act normal and talk to them. Meanwhile I am still suspended, stark fucking naked, from his brothers bed, terrified I will be busted any second.

It took almost half hour for him to come back, thinking it was hilarious that I hadn't managed to free myself. We never told his mum but he always thought its was amusing to tell friends.
Becky Richards is offline   Reply With Quote