View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:34 AM   #3
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I live in a studentflat. Underneath the stairs is a door with a small room for storrage. Early in the morning before others were awake i set up there. I got naked except heels. A metal contraption to bind wrist, ankles and neck in a doggy position. Also a fucking machine with double dildo and placed on both a 10inch dildo.
I placed all just right and set the machine to fuck on an surprise setting for as long as i didnt hit the off button.
For the bondagepart i got some new addition for the metal contraption. Magnetlocks that you can program for how strong they are but also a timer for how lang. They go to a poweroutlet and only unlock when time is up or when the power fails. So i got ready and pushed the dildos 1/3 in me as position they fall out and would max trust till the balls of the dildos hit me hard. Put a large ballgag in my mouth with a padlock on the strap and key in my room. Cause it was so big i drool a lot own my chin on my big swinging tits. For my first try i set the locks for 20minutes. Pushed the on button on the fuckingmachine and quickly pushed the lockes close so the timer starts. It wasnt long or the fuckingmachine started at full speed and trust. And it seemed that was the favourite setting for the machine in its surprise setting. I was really enjoying being dubble fucked and orgasmed lots and hard. Also because i had no way to escape and didnt know if someone would wakeup early and would somehow find me hiding there behind the door under the stairs.
After what must seem like my fift orgasm i checked how long it still had to go on the locks as it would seem like those 10minutes would be over by now. Than i saw my error. I hit the 0 too often and in stead of setting it for 10minutes i put it on 1hour. And only 15minutes had gone. Panic set in as i knew others would wake up in that time and i couldnt get out. I had to ride it out orgasm after orgasm. Luckely people make lots of noise in the morning with breakfast and so. It only made my orgasms stronger and harder sitting there.
When the hour finally was over the lockes sprang free and i slipped of the dildos and switched it off. I couldnt move much as my muscles were spent from sitting like that for an hour and being fucked all the time hard. Luckely i made it naked on heels an gag in to my room without being seen. And later got my machines to my room.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to sm_limb for this post: