View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 08:07 PM   #30
Devil_Georgia

Send a message via MSN to Devil_Georgia

Hi. My name's Bobby, I'm 18, and live in New York. Found this site randomly on Google. Nevertheless, here's some stuff about me:

I love video games. RPGs and MMOs the most. I have a Wii, DS, plus a lot of older consoles such as a SNES, Virtual Boy, N64, Sega Dreamcast, NeoGeo, and the two Playstations. I'm currently saving for a XBox 360. There's a lot of good games for it that I want to play; Bioshock and Halo 3 namely. At the time, I've mainly been playing Super Mario Galaxy and Guitar Hero 3. I can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was so pissed when it first got delayed.

I love music as well. The only thing I'll listen to is rock. Mostly classic rock, such as Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Kiss, and a lot more. I also like some of the newer rock like Shinedown, Godsmack, Seether, Disturbed, and a few others. Not many come to mind, though. And I listen to some metal too... mostly Black Label Society and Pantera, though. I like Tool and A Perfect Circle too, though.

As far as sports go, the only sport I watch is American football. I hate basketball, and find baseball to be boring. Don't care for hockey all that much. My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys, who will hopefully beat the Panthers tonight. I'm a pretty big fan of the Chiefs and 49er's as well, and like the Bills, but mainly just because I live around the Buffalo area, and I'm surrounded by Bills fans.

My favorite TV show is a toss-up between five shows at the time: Monk, Psyche, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and The Office. I like to watch Attack of the Show and X-Play on G4 too. That's basically all I watch, except for some comedy shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, Kings of Queen, etc. I like to watch the older shows on Nick@Nite too... Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire, Home Improvement, and George Lopez at the time.

Movies... I don't watch them that much, unless there's something that completely catches my interest. The last new movie I watched was 300, which happened to be the most bad-ass movie ever made. I suggest that everyone go watch that movie. One of my favorites is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I never get tired of watching it.

That's about it. I can't think of anything else to say at the time, except for the fact that I hope the Dolphins beat the Patriots tomorrow. That, and I hope the Cowboys win the Superbowl.
Devil_Georgia is offline   Reply With Quote