View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 07:47 AM   #1
viterz72

Default Ex Girlfriend Shows No Mercy

This is my first attempt at a story. I have tried writing a few before, but never posted anything. The plan is to have it start out pretty mellow, and progress over time to more extreme scenarios.

Chapter 1
Jake was a senior in high school. He played football and was also in the marching band. With an athletic build he had a few girlfriends through out high school, but overall wasn’t the most popular or best looking guy in the world. However, he did have a good amount of confidence and was pretty quick on his feet when it came to talking smack with his buddies. One of his ex-girlfriends Amy was a junior. She too was in the marching band but didn’t partake in any other sports. She was more focused on her studies. However she still had a nice body. She was slim with an above average booty. Her breasts were a B cup, but she still looked proportional. They broke up 3 months ago when she caught Jake kissing another girl at a party he thought she wasn’t going to attend. Since then it was pretty awkward between the two of them having to be around each other after the breakup. However after a few weeks they learned to at least be civil around each other.

The football team did a fundraiser every year where they auctioned the seniors off to other students. The student that won the bid would get to pick what the football player had to wear for an entire day and could make them dance, carry their books, sing, or whatever else they came up with. It was all in good fun and the entire school really enjoyed the day. Usually the cheerleaders would buy the players and make them wear their cheer uniforms.

Even though Jake was pretty confident he was a little worried about a few things for the auction. For starters, having to wear anything the bidder wanted for an entire day of school was unsettling. He didn’t want to be bought by a cheerleader. Also sometimes people did not get many people bidding and it was embarrassing if you were bought for only $5. Because of this he had a plan. He gave a friend $50 to buy him and had another friend bidding so that it went to at least $25. That was the average cost and he was confident a random person would not bid more than $50 for him so he could basically pick what he wore for the day when his friend bought him.

The auction was held on a Friday and then everyone who won would get to make the football players dress up and everything on the following Monday. Jake was 3rd in line to be auctioned off. The first two players auctioned off went for $30 each so he was confident $50 was more than enough to be safe. The bidding started and as expected his two friends bid up to $25. As the auctioneer was saying “Going once….. Going twice….” A female voice yelled out “Thirty”. Jake recognized the voice it was Amy. He instantly started to get hot and red. He could feel his hands getting sweaty and really hoped she did not bring more than $50. The bidding continued. “Thirty five…… Forty……. Forty five” With all the money Jake’s friends had they placed their last bid “Fifty”. To Jake’s disappointment Amy was still bidding “Fifty five”. And without hesitation the auctioneer announced “Going once…. Going twice….. Sold to the pretty lady in the back”.

Jake was sick to his stomach. He gradually calmed down though as the auction continued, and at the end everyone went to go pair up with the people who bought them. He saw Amy waiting with a huge grin on her face waiting by the side of the stage and slowly walked over to her.

Jake: Why did you buy me?

Amy: Because revenge is sweet. And if you think the guys that the cheerleaders purchased have it bad you’re sadly mistaken. I am going all out with this and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Jake: Please! Can’t we just talk about this? Maybe we could try and work through everything that happened.

Amy: Nope the time for talking has passed. I have been planning this for over a month and my mind is made up. Come over to my place tomorrow. I need to make sure everything fits.

With that she turned around and left before Jake could even summon another word. He stood there absolutely speechless and in shock wondering what in the world she had planned for him as she walked away.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: