View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 12:23 AM   #1
Subi

Nuclear Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

Hey guys, so I saw this thread for a Public Toilet RP dare in the wrong section the other day, and the person that created the thread hasn't been active since 2012. I thought that I'd make a similar RP dare to this.

Every person participating can post dares for any group
This means everyone participating can and should post dares for any of the groups. I'd like this to be an active RP thread, and not like those ones that just have slaves join and no one give them tasks.

The humans can PM direct toilet instructions to a toilet
Unlike toilets, the janitor, a visitor, or an owner can PM direct instructions to any toilet. The humans can also post replies to the thread, as stated above. Make sure to stay active if you are a human and PM a toilet every once in awhile.

How to join Public Toilet RP
Simply reply to this thread stating which group you'd like to join as, then put whatever group you are into your signature. This is so more members can see exposure for the RP and hopefully join. It also lets other participants know what you are to give certain dares to you.

How to post task replies to the thread
All you need to do, no matter what group you joined as, state what group your task is for, then write a description of what your task is and how it should be performed. Additionally if you'd like, you can set a time limit and ask your toilet to report back to you

Public Toilet Groups & Descriptions - Participants should give task replies to the thread and perform the dares given to them

Full Toilet You are a full toilet. People will be able to shit and piss on your face and in your mouth. They can spit in your mouth and even throw garbage at you. Sometimes, you will get someone that will jerk off and cum on you. Some people will decide to flush all of their waste down, or some people will leave it there to sit for awhile. Some people will just sit on your face, or even stand on you. You can be used by both men and women.

Regular Toilet You are just a regular toilet in a stall. You are mostly used for pissing, but sometimes people will shit on you. You are meant to be flushed, so you will be swallowing everything. You will also be used for spit, people may spit into your mouth as much as they want. You can be used by both men and women.

Urinal You are only used for piss, and you are meant to swallow all of it and as much of it. You will be pissed on daily, and you will be drinking all of the piss. You will also be used for spitting, people will spit into your mouth whenever you like. Lucky for you, you cannot be used for shit. You can only be used by men.

Cleaning Staff You are the cleaning staff. You will be used for cleaning up all of the piss and sometimes shit with your tongue. You will not be used for shit or piss, but only for cleaning it. Sometimes if you aren't up for it, you will have to clean up the piss and shit with a tooth brush.

Regular Visitor
You are someone that occasionally comes by and takes a shit or a piss. You are neither a toilet or a staff member, but just someone that replies daily.

Owner You are the owner of the public bathroom. You can take personal toilets, use them as much as you want whenever you want. You can order around the toilets and the staff members as much as you'd like. You are their owner.

Thats all! Make sure to have fun and REMEMBER if you do not feel safe doing a task you are given, DO NOT DO IT!

I love cock, I need cock. My princess owns me and she can do whatever she wants with me

My Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Will take pictures of myself on request and post them to my Tumblr Blog

All my posts must be in blue
Subi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Subi for this post: