Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 03:28 AM   #73
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 5

I didn't hear Marty come to bed, but I woke up a few times as he tossed and turned. I think he was a bit fired up and horny and wanting to play. I avoided giggling when I thought of that. Well - nothing to be done about his arousal for a few days. I would try to settle him down in the morning. He needed to understand that I owned him all the time now.

When we woke up we had a good morning kiss and he started to get frisky. "Get up!" I said. I waited until his feet were on the floor <SNAP> then got up, put my slippers on, and went around to his side of the bed.

Somehow he looked as funny on his knees and elbows in his warm jammies as when he was naked. I pulled his pajama bottoms down and stood behind him. "Spread your knees apart. Good. Who owns these?" I said as my toe pushed on his balls, making them swing a bit.

"You do Miss Kathryn."

"Good boy. Don't you forget that. They are not your to play with - got it?"

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

"Good!" I said as I reached down and grabbed one of them - squeezing it very hard with my thumb and two fingers, and holding it.

"Uuhhnnn."

"Yes. Mine. Do you want me to squeeze the other one?"

"No, Miss Kathryn."

"No 'what'?"

"No, thank you, Miss Kathryn."

"Better. Are you sure? Don't you like me holding your balls?"

"Yes, I do like you holding my balls Miss Kathryn, but.... UUHHNNN." He grunted as I gave a sudden hard squeeze and held on tight.

"NO BUTS! So I will give you what you like - I will hold your balls." And I switched to the other one and squeezed as hard as I could, rolling it slightly to be sure my thumb rolled across the tender spots.

"UUHHNNN. Uunn. MMuunnhh." <Aahh> <Huff> He was moaning and gasping and then his body twitched as I found one of those most sensitive spots and kept on rolling and squeezing. "Eeennn." <Hhaaahh> He shook.

"So they are my toys. You take good care of them and don't play with them in any way or you will regret it. Now get up and go and see that the kids have breakfast. Bring me toast and orange juice. Then get dressed to go for a long ride and burn off your energy."

"Yes Miss Kathryn."

I got my book and crawled back into the nice cozy bed to wait for my breakfast to be delivered.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-21-2018 at 03:48 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote