Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 03:00 PM   #70
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 8, Part 4

I had an order to get to work and she had left so I took that as permission to move. The strips of paper were everywhere. As I went to the kitchen to get a bag to collect them, all I could think about was that I was lucky she forgot about the other shredder at her desk - where we did our household financial stuff. That one cut every sheet into little bits of confetti.

Picking up the strips wasn't as bad as it might have been - less than 15 minutes and I was pretty sure I had them all. Then another 15 with a bucket of lightly soapy water to wash all the railings, spindles, trim, and the ends of each step just to make sure. Another of clean water to rinse, and I was done. Then 10 minutes with the furniture polish, and I was done.

All this time I was torn in different directions:
  • I let Miss Kathryn down (which felt bad),
  • I was being punished (which was exciting),
  • I had to do a good job, so I had to be careful, but
  • I wanted to hurry so I could join her in bed. And,
  • I was so thrilled by her taking this action, this surprise punishment, I love her so much, I was horny as hell as I put everything away and went to get ready for bed.
My lack of clothes meant that my advanced state of arousal was obvious as soon as I got to the bedroom - and saw her in striped flannel pajamas that meant only one thing....

"I hope you did a good job. I will check it in the morning - and woe betide you if I find any issues. And as you have guessed by now Marty I am not going to be very amorous for a few days, it's a day or so early. But too bad." As she said this she hopped out of bed. "I see you are just too ready, so you better have a shower. I'll come along to supervise - and make sure you don't turn on any warm water. That will get you cooled down <giggle> so you can wait up for the kids to be dropped off."

Our water isn't so very cold at this time of year, but still pretty shocking to take a complete shower and shampoo. Miss Kathryn made sure I spent time with the full flow on top of my head and running all over me, and that I washed everywhere. Some tender places she made me scrub with a brush - just for fun. Damn I was cold.

She threatened to make me stand still and air dry, but it was too late for that. "Get your jammies and go wait for the kids. They'll probably be wanting a bedtime snack after their adventures."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"I might be asleep when you get to bed," she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

Then I dug out my own flannel pajamas and went down stairs to wait for the kids.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote