View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 03:01 AM   #152
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So these new year rules are certainly keeping horny. I have also been told to try to edge once an hour when possible and make up the ones I miss due to circumstances but I have to edge at least 12 times a day

As a result I’m struggling to function in my normal life as I’m always horny. However this did lead to an interesting day at work

I was wearing my usual tight white top and tight mid thigh length black skirt, heels, no underwear and a plug. All in line with the new rules. I was horny and a guy was flirting with me and I simply couldn’t help myself so I dropped him a note to meet me in the toilets. He went in first and I quickly followed. I was due a break so wasn’t an issue with working the tables and I told my colleagues I was taking my 10min break. Headed down to the toilet and sure enough he was waiting inside. I sat on the toilet and he stood in front of me, I took out his already hard cock and it went straight down my throat and with one seconds I was getting throat fucked by a complete stranger. Mmmm, this was hot. I was trying to keep. The drool from my top and he stopped and said he wanted to fuck me, so I stood up and turned around and he pulled up my skirt and plunged his cock deep into my wet pussy. I stifled a scream as he started to fuck me from behind while also playing with my plug. This was heaven. He came inside me before I got to cum but I quickly clean him up with my mouth and he left. I spent a few minutes sorting myself out and opened the door to leave.

I started these reports to mainly focus on tasks for work but it is getting hard. My supervisor wasn’t in so I could do it and I love these encounters because they feel so risky. But will have limited opportunities to do them

Thanks for the new rules. It’s really helping

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote