Thread: Fiction: Christine's Problem
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 12:25 PM   #12
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Christine's Problem: Chapter 3 Part 2

It was fascinating to see them – I had never watched anyone having sex before. I don't know how Julian held off having his own orgasm for so long, but I could hear his roar when she told him it was OK to let go. He was as ready as she was and they both came so fast and hard. Allie didn't let me get too interested, ordering me to face the other way, and lashing me across the chest a stomach a few times. “Because I can," she said with a lustful smile. God but she's beautiful. She circled, tracing lines around my arse and my balls with the tip of the whip. I trembled waiting for the lash that never came.

After lunch Jules and I did our sunscreen again, and I went back to work. Chris and Allie had taken places in the shade as the sun peaked in the cloudless sky, Jules was doing their sunscreen – the kind of job a sex-slave wannabee dreams about – then he would go to get more wood. I was already blazing hot. Allie got up and came over to me.

“Reach between my legs and you'll find a prize.” I didn't need to be told twice – and what I found was a pair of light weight padded work gloves. “See, I take care of my man.”

Chris came over and passed Allie the whip. “Don't let him think you are soft.”

<Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> And my arse exploded in lines of fire. “I won't,” said Allie.

Again it was hot and hard, and I was getting more and more tired. Chris pulled her chair out from the shade and sat nearby – I knew what this meant. And so then I got a line of fire on my body with every swing of the axe. Sweat was running off me in a river. “Take a break – face me, legs apart, hands on head.” I was afraid of what was coming but it was my chest muscles. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> I moaned in pain and she just said, “back to work!” Then she moved back to the shade.

Jules was given a new task. “Julian, come here. You have been escaping the whip, so stand still, hands on your head.” She walked around him. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> He flinched and jumped at every stroke. It was a revelation to him – I was flinching too when I could, but this was his first whip. “Jules, gather bundles of the kindling and take it to our campsite. Stack it under the end of the old log bench by the fireplace. You can put bigger pieces under the other end. I will be over to check in a little while.”

With her chair in the sun, Chris was fingering herself and lashing me, it was a rhythm she had going. The lashes were light, not to break the skin, but every one hurt. Allie was doing the same with her hands back in the shade. “Chris, when Julian comes back can I borrow his tongue for a few minutes?”

“Ha ha, of course Allie dear.” <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> on my shoulders now – she had been leaving those muscles because they were doing the work, but not any more.

And so I had to work on, aching, sweating more than I thought possible, while Julian went down on my wife. Where did all this come from – I was sure the girls had schemed it all out in advance. No way was either of them going to risk the relationships we had. But it was making me feel pretty bad. And Chris was back to lashing me with every swing of the axe.

All through this the anvil was earning its name – the dark gray slate was almost too hot to touch as the sun beat down on us, on me.

After Jules was through, and Allie had finished moaning loudly, Jules and I had to do the sunscreen again. “Stroke him hard Julie. What to do think Allie, should we make him go down on Marv?”

“No, Marv has work to do. Just pump him to build up some energy,” and Allie giggled. “But with his dick out of the way, maybe a few lashes on his balls?”

“I'll get right on it.” <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> With that from Chris I was in pain.

And I went back to work. Every part of my body ached. My spirit ached, but was also at some strange peaceful place. I had to admit that I loved it.

I was being given enough water to keep sweating, but not enough to handle my thirst. I felt like I could drink the lake. I watched the girls take turns going for a swim to cool off.

Chris never went far. <Ziip> <Ziip> And now my arms were fair game. She didn't want me to find it easy. When she swam, Allie took over. She was a bit more merciful, but she was less caught up in her own needs and so she could see that I loved it. “Bend over. Hands on ankles.” <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> Right cheek. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> Left cheek. <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> <Ziip> Right up the middle. Tears were running down my face, lost in the sweat, when I was put back to work.

I couldn't really notice what they were doing for the rest of the afternoon. Chris and her whip made sure that my whole world was the wood the axe the sun the heat the exhaustion. Every hour, I did sunscreen with Jules and that was my only rest.

Once in a while Chris had Jules linger for a few lashes on his legs or arse, once on his back.

Chris was high as a kite on the fulfillment of her dream. She hovered back and forth on the edge of orgasms the rest of the afternoon.

Jules brought food and drink, and stacked wood at the campsite when he could but usually bringing more for me to cut. That pile was huge!

Allie was sitting back watching us all. Watching her friends and husband. As the real organizer and manager of all this, she too was aroused and happy.

I was almost too weary to stand, The whip was in frequent use, I was too tired to notice that the strokes were lighter now. Finally I could see that the sun was lower and it was coming to supper time. The girls came over to me together. Chris spoke, after all she 'owned' me “Hands on head.” I braced myself for the whip, but instead she just poked and caressed my manly bits with it, and said, “You are a good wood-chopper, Marv. I couldn't wish for a better one. Now let's all go for a swim.”

So we all had a swim. Once I was washed off, Chris came over and hugged me. “This is a five minute break, then you go back to being owned. I just need to tell you I love you cousin and you are wonderful.”

Then I actually had a swim and a hug with my own wife, Allie, and she just smiled and shook her head. “You two both got what you wanted. But she is going to take more and I am going to watch.” And with that she gave me a big long earth-moving kiss, breaking free as my arousal started to rise. “Back to work. But screw me first – nice and slow and loving.” And so we did.

Allie went to get supper going, with Jules as sous-chef. I was told to carry some of the split wood to stow under the bench – it was depressing to see how much it took to fill that space. I had cut more than enough, but we would be burning lots – the nightly fires on the anvil would see to that – and I was betting that Chris would have us carrying wood to the other campsites. So today was not the end of my chopping.

For the evening I was the servant to all, even Jules, and only allowed to sit when not needed for other duties. I did sit with Allie, which was nice. As every minute passed my body stiffened up more and more. I would be very sore in the morning.

But it was a perfect summer evening and it faded gradually into a perfect summer night. We had a wonderful fire (I wonder how we got so much wood of just the right sizes to burn – lol) and a light breeze to keep the mosquitoes off Jules and I, who were still not allowed clothes. (Allie and Chris told us that shoes and sometimes hats were safety gear, but we didn't need anything else.)

No one said anything about what the girls had in mind for tomorrow. They knew and we didn't. Jules started to ask but Chris glared at him and pulled the coiled whip out of her pocket, so he shut up. My tired aching body was not sure it could do more. My brain was both weary and thrilled to be getting this fulfillment, and didn't know what it wanted. I just wanted sleep.

When we crawled into our beds, Allie cuddled around me. I was desperate for sleep, but my brain was bouncing around all over the place. Major life fantasies fulfilled! Wow! Many people go a lifetime without that. Wow! But what might Chris want now? What was Allie suggesting when she said Chris was going to take more? What were her fantasies? What were my fantasies that might be examples of what she wanted? My thoughts were spinning out of control as I wondered about the rest of the week. We had three more full days in this wilderness paradise. I was going out of my mind as exhaustion inevitably saved me and I fell into a deep sleep, safe in my wife's arms.

== finis ==

Marv and Allie, and Chris and Jules, might be back for future adventures but this story, written for the May 2018 story contest - find other contributions and voting here, leaves you to complete their week with your own favourite activities!
MarvHarvey

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 06-02-2018 at 01:49 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: