View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 02:04 AM   #7
mr stardust

“It’s just the way it is and I bet that if the tables were turned and you had this chance to get back at me then you would have me totally humiliated at the birthday party so I sagest you just relax and stay calm on the day and do as your told until the party’s over then all three of you will not have to do things for us ever again unless you are silly enough to make another bet In the future” Said Emily.

“Don’t worry about that, I’ve learned my lesson the hard way and I don’t intend to let it happen again” replied Taylor as she jiggled her body around in her chair trying to get a more comfortable position.

“That’s good that you learned something from our bet but you are still my slave until Saturday and I really should make you do something tonight seeing I have you on Skype “replied Emily as she smiled at Taylor making her wonder what Emily wanted her to do.

“Yes Emily. What do you want me to do?”

“I will tell you shortly but first are your parents’ asleep yet?"

“Yes they are always asleep by ten thirty every night so they will be defiantly asleep by now but please I don’t want to involve them with my tasks” Taylor pleaded to Emily in a nervous and panicky voice.

“Settle down Taylor I wouldn’t make you do anything like that I just wanted to know if they were asleep or not and anyway if I made you do something stupid involving your parents and you got caught they would ground you and we wouldn’t want you to miss the party now do we”

Letting out a sigh of relief Taylor got up out of her chair and left her room then returning a couple of minutes later and conferring to Emily that they were defiantly asleep.

“Now Taylor you may or may not have noticed from the back ground behind me that I’m not in my room. Do you want to take a guess where I am at the moment?”

Taylor looked behind Emily to try and work out where she was Skype messaging from but all she could see was what looked like a row of coat hooks in a row behind her head and everything else was painted white. “I don’t know where you are but taking a rough guess from those hooks its some sort of change rooms.”

“Well done Taylor. I’m actually a couple of blocks from your house at the tennis courts in the public park and my brother is caretaker of the courts so he lent me the keys for a few hours so to get some practice in with our tennis racquets so I want you here for a couple of hours.”

“OK” Taylor replied. “Just give me about twenty minutes to get dressed and get there”

“”No, don’t rush to get dressed just stay here in front of the camera while I explain what I want you to for me first.”

“I feel like taking a look at your tiny little A cup tits so I want you to stand up out of your chair and take off your nightie for me please.”

“Yes” Taylor said to her as she lifted herself up and out of her chair so that Emily could have a better view then slowly with a hand each side of her hem line Taylor started to lift her nightie until it was up to her neck then she slipped it over her head and through it on her bed leaving her nervously standing in front of the webcam only dressed in a pair of white cotton panties with some white lace around the waist band.

“Well done Taylor and even though you’re a late bloomer and still don’t have much up top yet I still like to see you go topless because I know you are still a little self contuse and I find it amusing when it embarrasses you.”

“Can I get dressed now please so I can get to the tennis courts?”

“I’m almost done I have a couple of more things I want you to do on cam for me first though.”

“Ok let’s just get this over with so I can get dressed” Taylor replied in an annoyed voice just wanting to get her tasks over with and cover up again.

“Seeing it’s such a warm night I think you should cool down a little and seeing your parents are both asleep I want you to go down to the kitchen in just your panties and nothing else covering you then pour yourself an empty glass and then put some ice cubes in it from your freezer and then come back here with it and then I will give you your next task.”

Taylor didn’t like this idea and didn’t want to go through with it but until the end of Saturday she was still Emilie’s slave and she still had incriminating video of her and her friends.

“I’ll be back shortly” said Taylor as she reluctantly opened her bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway almost nude apart from her panties and feeling exposed as she made her way through the house to the kitchen all the time hoping her parents wouldn’t wake up and go to the toilet or even worse go to the kitchen and the humiliation of having to explain to her parents why she was in the kitchen in nothing but her panties would humiliate her more than anything.

Five minutes later a red faced Taylor came back through her bedroom door and closed it behind her then placed the glass of water on the desk in front of her laptop.

“You have a red face, did you have any problems while you were gone” asked Emily as she looked over Taylor.

“No problems but I was nervous all the way there and back” replied Taylor now relieved and a lot less worried now she was safe back in her own room.
Emily lathed and then composed herself before saying “It knew it would be much fun making you walk around your house just in your panties like a little exhibitionist with the chance of you getting caught. I think deep down you really liked someone telling you have to do something.”

“I do not, now can we get this over with so I can put something on?”

“OK” Emily said “seeing it’s still a warm night I want you to watch you cool your pussy off so take an ice cube from the glass and with your left hand I want you to grab the front of your waist band and pull it away from you then drop one of the ice cubes down the front and ten you can let the waist band go so I can watch it melt in your panties.”

Taylor wasn’t expecting a task like that and knew the ice cube was going to be cold when it went in her panties but was determined to do as she was requested just to keep Emily in a good mood until it was all over on Saturday.

Taking one of the ice cubes Taylor did as she was instructed but just before she was about to let it go she hesitated and just stood there holding the ice cube a few millimeters above her panties which she now had pulled open at the front.

“Don’t hesitate Taylor just be a big girl and drop it in instead of being a little baby.”

Emily’s’ words made Taylor even more determined to go through with it even she knew it was going to be cold and uncomfortable for her so she closed her eyes and let her fingers drop the ice cube into her panties making her suddenly hold the front of her panties making her make sounds of distress and squirm around to Emily’s enjoyment.

Once the sheer shock of the ice cube in her panties was over Taylor could feel her panties getting wet in the front and as she looked down she could see that because her panties ware thin and made of cotton the melted water had made a large wet patch in the front of them and around her crutch and now they were showing every little bit of her black pubic hair through them and it looked like she had peed her panties to her embarrassment.

“Well done girl, you completed your tasks to my satisfaction and now I want you to meet us at the tennis courts in the park and I will be waiting out the front for you at the front door of the changing rooms to let you in” said Emily as she watched Taylor start to take off her wet panties and get dressed.

“Wait Taylor leave them on and listen to me a minute while I talk to you.”

Stopping what she was doing and pulling up her wet panties Taylor thought that her tasks were over and Emma had finished with her and she really wanted to get out of them uncomfortable panties and into a dry pair but she just stood in front of the laptop and waited to see what Emily wanted to tell her next.

“As I said before I’m here at the tennis club and I’m just waiting for you now and seeing as its quite warm outside and it looked like you enjoyed a little exhibitionist your house tonight going to the kitchen almost nude I thought that you could stay in just your wet panties and nothing else then climb out of your bedroom window and come to the tennis courts just like that and we think just to make it a little more interesting when you get to the park gates there are street lights there that go all along the path to the tennis courts. Walk down the path until you reach the tennis courts and I will be waiting at the front doors of the change room.

Taylor put her head in the palms of her hands and was in disbelief over what Emily had asked her to do and the walk to the tennis courts was at least twenty minutes away and there was only way to the park from her house and Emily knew it was down at least one fully lit street then but what choice did she have but to do it for Emily and she knew it was going to be a long walk with the chances of being seen by someone really had her worried so she made an attempt to plead to Emily.

“Please not that, it will be too long of a walk just in my panties, please I will do anything else but not that.”

Emily took a few seconds to think about Taylor's pleads but Emily was too much in a sarcastic mood and not having long left she really wanted Taylor to do something that would humiliate her that night. Then Emily thought up a good compromise that would still let her have her fun with Taylor.

“I know it’s a long walk to the tennis courts and being twenty minutes I’m sure you would run into a car or two or even a pedestrian still out this time of night so I’m going to give you a chance to make it easier for yourself and once you hear the other option I’m sure after thinking about it you will realize it’s the better way to go so I will give you a choice and you will defiantly do one of them or the deal is off and I send out some of the videos I have collected with you in them and you never know your mum and dad might get to see their little slut getting spanked on the oval completely nude.”

“No please no. I will choose one of them just done show anyone them the video” Taylor replied then asked what was the other option.

“Well the other option is I will let you ride your push bike to the tennis courts which will take you roughly eight minutes to get there instead of twenty minutes by walking and that way you will spend less time showing off your little tits and wet panties if by chance someone sees you and because I am being nice to you and gave you this second option to do I think it’s only fair you have to do a forfeit as part of it and forfeit your panties before you leave and do the ride completely nude for me. It’s your choice and you have five minutes to think about your choice.”

Taylor had a choice to make and not much time to make it but by the time the five minutes were up she had made her choice and having to do one of them no matter what she reluctantly said to Emily “at least the bike option will get it over with faster “ then with her head looking down to her panties she slowly removed the last scrap of clothing she had on and kicked it off her feet leaving her nervous about going outside but Taylor soon composed herself and Emily watched with delight as Taylor opened her bedroom window and slipped outside completely nude into the night.

Being outside nude was a very new experience and a lot of thoughts raced through her mind as she made her way around the side of her house to the garage door then she took her time opening the door so as not to make a loud noise and wake her parents.

Pushing her push bike out of the garage and down to the front gate of her house Taylor waited in the dark until she was sure there were no neighbors outside or cars going down the street and as soon as she felt safe she mounted her bike and started to peddle her bike down the footpath.

Taylor had never been nude while riding her bike before and it was a totally new feeling for her as every time she turned the peddle she could feel the plastic peddles press up against the bottom of her feet making them uncomfortable and as she was riding along her crutch would move forward and back slightly making her pussy lips rub against the top of the seat until it was too much for her to bare so Taylor lifted herself off the bike seat and rode along standing up which gave her some relief but this now would give anybody that saw her a good view of her crutch and pubic hair.

Taylor peddled as fast as she could to try and make it to the park as quickly as she could and get inside the tennis court room where she knew nobody apart from Emily could see her nude and she was almost to the park. There was only one more street to ride down and she was there but Taylor was nervous because she knew this street was fully lit up with street lights but she was almost there so she built up enough courage to start riding down the street.

Around quarter of the way down the street poor Taylor realized that the street lights were bright enough to illuminate her entire body and her bum, small breasts and pubic hair were able to be seen as clear as day each light she rode past.

Unfortunately for Taylor her worst fears were about to happen as she looked up to see that there was a group of five teen girls drinking alcohol and walking up the foot path towards her and staring right at her riding her bike nude.

“Look over there, that little bitch is riding down the road completely nude” one of them said as she lathed and pointed Taylor out to her friends who also found the whole situation funny as well so they stepped out onto the road in front of Taylor and stopped her to a better look and question her.
“I know your mum, your Taylor. How come you are riding your bike with nothing on?” one of them asked.

Catching Taylor by surprise and embarrassing her Taylor was trying to think up something to say to them but was having trouble thinking of something then a few seconds later Taylor thought she could lie her way out of the situation and opened her mouth and said to them “um, please leave me alone I’m just doing this for a bet I lost so don’t tell anyone.”

“A bet you say. Well you must be a quite adventures exhibitionist it’s not every night you come across a nude girl while walking along so I think you should do something for us in exchange for not telling your mum what we saw tonight.”

“Well OK then, what did you have in mind?”

“Well I think you should do something slutty seeing you look like a slut standing next to your bike outside and nude. I want you to put your bike down on the footpath and we are going over to the street light so your under it for a better view then because we’ve seen videos but never seen a girl in person do this you will kneel down and we want to watch you straddle this empty vodka bottle and fuck it for us then you can go on your way and finish your bet.”

Taylor thought her night was already humiliating enough after being caught nude but this was much worse now she was just requested to fuck a bottle while the girls watched her or else her mom would found out what she was doing and ground her for a long time so not having any choice she lowered her head in shame and walked over to the street light where she was handed an empty bottle around two hundred millimeters tall then the girls all surrounded her trying to get the best viewing position for the bottle fucking.

“We don’t expect a perfect bottle fucking from you but we won’t let you leave until we can see at least the whole bottle neck is inside you it so take your time and start when you are ready.

“Taylor had mixed feelings about what she was about to do but with no choice in the matter she squatted and tried to look towards the ground so as not to look at her audience and positioned the bottle between her legs and lowered herself down until she felt the tip of the bottle neck touch her pussy making her pull back up slightly and make a noise before dropping herself back down until one centimeter of the tip of the bottle dissapeard inside of her.

“OMG” one of the girls said. Shes actually going to fuck the bottle for us, what a horny slut.”

Feeling embarrassed over the comment poor Taylor just wanted to get the whole experience over with so with some effort she pushed her body down harder onto the bottle neck and the group of girls watched as they could see the neck get shorter and shorter until they cold not see any more of it then Taylor moved her body in an up and down movement until she was in a rhythm and letting out light moans in the progress.

“Look at her getting off with the bottle” another girl commented as she watched a dribble of liquid start to run down the bottle and onto the ground.
“It looks like this little whore of a bottle fucker has started to cum and it looks like she really enjoyed it”

“Now you can finish your bet” one of them said to Taylor as they started laughing and walking away leaving her under the street light and still impaled on the bottle.

Once she lost sight of the group of girls Taylor took hold of the bottle and pulled it out of her and dropped in in the rubbish bin that was near her then getting her breath back she got on her bike and kept riding to the tennis courts to see Emily and thought to herself she was glad that ordeal was all over but in a way deep down she kind of liked being forced to do that humiliating task in front of strangers while being and nude.

Emily was standing out front of the tennis club rooms watching as Taylor rode her bike up to her and got off it.

“What took you so long? The ride should have only took you abouu eight or ten minutes to get her.”

Taylor explained the delay and with a humiliating expression on her face she told her about how she was forced to fuck a bottle on the side of the road.

“In a way im glad you had to fuck a bottle because some of the games and activities will be involving your pussy and maybe even your bum depending on what the invited guests want to see to entertain them. I even emailed them a questionnaire for what they want to see and I have quite a few requests back and because they know you have to do as your told I got a few out of the ordinary requests for you so im thinking you will be quite busy on saturday” Emily said to her.

“What sorts of out of the ordinary requests?”replied Taylor in a puzzled voice.

“Never you mind Taylor. You will find out Saturday”

“Ok”Taylor replied a little annoyed she didn’t know how far she would be pushed for amusement purposes.

“I will Skype you the address of the party tomorrow after school so you will know where you will go as well as some rules for the party and anything else youwill need to know so seeing its getting late we wont go inside and you can ride back home and go to bed, oh and try not to get bottle fucked again on the way home” Emma joked.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr stardust for this post: