View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 06:34 AM   #5
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Have your large butt plug in for 30 minutes everyday this week. If you miss a day or can’t get the large plug in you must add another day of denial. Also to make you nice and squirmy, edge 10 times a day for this week.
*blushes* *squirms* I edged once after reading this then went to find my plugs. Kneeling on the floor I grabbed the large plug and knew it would be too big. (It has been a looonnnng time since I have used the plugs at all) I'm going to substitute for medium because that is more realistic for me right now. Anyways I lubed up the medium plug and bent over and slowly slid it inside me. gosh. Felt so full right away and so so squirmy. It will be in for 30minutes now *blushes*

...and 9 more edges today I will be feeling all squirmy and needy for sure

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
It’s good to see you back Aloe. Obviously orgasms can’t be under your control, so to orgasm you need permission from at least 3 people on GD. And you can pick 3 people that are able to give permission by themselves.

And the next time you go out the house for a chore, you’re not allowed a bra or shirt. Best find a thick wooly jumper instead, shame it’ll be a bit scratchy.

Finally, any time you’re on GD you should have a vibe in. But it can only be turned on when typing.
*waves* hi!

*squirms* okay - 3 people for permission and I choose 3 people that can give me permission by themselves (I like this!) .... um you and Blue would be 1 and 2 for that second bit

Once I read this I did go and grab my vibe and it was inside my needy hole while I was reading through the rest...and now as I type it is buzzing away making me feel very squirmy *blushes* (my panties are going to be a tad damp I think...)

And *blushes* when I head out later it looks like I will be missing my shirt and bra. Thank goodness for jumpers and jackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Oh heya there squirmy. Lovely to see you back and wanting to be controlled. I'm sure there are plenty of people who will enjoy hearing you squirm and slowly get needier and needier.

A small task for you: Keep a little notebook or piece of paper with you for a day. Tally how often you are thinking of squirmy things such as having given your orgasm away, and enjoy squirming more as you keep adding to it
*blushes* oh hi Blue ... I have my notebook and a place for tallies....it appears I am already at 6

....ugh knowing that as I am done typing I will be turning the vibe off and missing its lovely buzzing *blushes*

Thanks everyone for starting to make me feel all squirmy and needy

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote