View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:49 AM   #18
MischievousKitten
gD king

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? I don't think so, no.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Pee. no. Poo, yes. When I start to have to go, I can't hold it for long. In fact this just happened last night, though I was within a few steps of a toilet so it wasn't AS bad.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Not that I can remember.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? No I haven't.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? My roommate decided that it was appropriate to tell my grandma why I was painting my nails for bdsm-related stuff (getdare), this was before I identified as trans and I was beyond mad, apparently she keps asking over and over while I was at the dentist.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? No.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? I don't think so.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No, I only ever had sex at home after I had moved out, and me and her were visiting. Not caught.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? I fart in public a lot, if I can't help it lol.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? I haven't really been on many dates, but no.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? My roommate's said so before. Not sure others.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Yes, I've had it declined. Often because it was locked for security reasons, sometimes it just didn't want to work, sometimes unexpected charge.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? I don't think so.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Never been drunk.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? I don't think so.
Duplicate number here?
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Don't think so unless it was intentional arguing.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No i haven't.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes, often.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Any BDSM-related stuff, I suppose. Don't have much.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? There are photos of me, none I didn't consent to.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? No.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? No?
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Don't think so.
25. Have you ever been in jail? Yes, I won't elaborate.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Zipper down yes. Sometimes small holes.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes both at home and in public. I was so mad, at target I was going to use the family bathroom (cause it's just easier than using the women's bathroom) and the door was unlocked and this older dude had his pants down sitting on the toilet! I was like ugh, and shut the door, and just used the normal bathrooms.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? No.
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Possibly, but I don't remember.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? Surprised by high bill, yes. Can't pay because of it, no.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Probably have spilled a drink. But not 100% sure.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? The only person I've ever dated, I knew online, and we had sex a few minutes after meeting, which included kissing. So can't say I have had that problem.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yes, usually it's because of the electronics thing I just bought.
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yes, I have.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? No.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? I'd usually try to scratch while no one's looking.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes, I remember having to do this in a public restroom with 1 stall too. Ask the employee for help.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote