View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:47 AM   #1
Dck1
Baby Member

Default Your CBT/pussy torture/geni-torture best achievement or story

So for those in Cbt/pussy torture / genital torture what is your most extreme or best achievement /story? Answer these question.

1) was this a punishment for something, did you want to try it, was it more pushed on to you by someone else.

2) what was involved, what was it, what did you do etc.

3) would you do something like that again or go even further or something

My story:
1) This was a punishment. I had been seeing a mistress and getting into chastity. I had a challenge to not masturubate for 1 month after being in and out of chastity for almost a year. Obviously I failed and accepted any punishment.

2) so I into cbt especially with the mistress so my limit were semi know and to make it a punishment she went further than that. To start I would be put into a minth straight of chastity in a cage slight smaller than my normal one. It was too small or anything. Then once the month was up I would report to her, she handcuffed my hands behind me, brought me to a cock pillory, unlocked me and put my cock in it. She brought out a junior cane and caned my cock for over 100 strokes. Every so often she would pull back my foreskin and try to aim for the head. Sometimes she hit and sometimes she miss, but ever stroke would hurt regardless and the ones on the head were the worse. Sometimes my balls were caught in the cross fire. In the end only the head had visible marks and the rest of my cock was just a black swollen lump.

3)would I do this again? The answer is a solid maybe. Don't get me wrong it hurt for days but have my cock nearly double in width and burning to the touch was an incredible feeling.
Dck1 is offline   Reply With Quote