View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 05:33 AM   #21
Obsolete_cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsolete_cloud View Post
I got 1 and 1. I'm a 17 year old School Student. This is going to be interesting.
well. I did it. I prepared at the start of the day, and drank heaps of water. By the time period 1, had started, I was already desperate to go. For period 1 and 2, which are 50 minutes each, I had double English, so I decided I was going to have my 'accident' in that. I was super nervous, and kept putting off having the accident. My need got so bad during that class that I actually asked my teacher If I could go to the toilet, but she had obviously been dealing with some rowdy teens because she was in a bad mood and denied my access to the toilet. I sat back down in my seat, with my bladder about to explode, took a deep breath in, and started to wet myself. The pee started to stream into my underwear, and for a split second, I had a moment of regret, and tried to stop my flow, but couldn't. I just kept peeing. Very quickly my pants were soaked, and the pee threatened to start pooling in a puddle under my seat. Suddenly the embarassment hit. It hit hard. And while everyone was doing their work and talking to their friends I discreetly walked out of the classroom. As I walked out of the classroom, my teacher noticed my soaked pants, and didn't say anything except singnaling me to keep leaving the classroom. Once I left, my pee erupted into full stream, and I left a puddle in the cooridoor. On the way to my locker I passed a couple of teachers, who saw what had happened, but again didn't say anything. I just got my things and went home. I am now writing what happened, and informing you peeps. This happened today.
Obsolete_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote