Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 01:52 PM   #26
TorD180

Default Chapter 10: Movie Break

Chapter 10: Movie Break

Wednesday, 4:30 P.M., Anna

I placed my hand firmly on Adam’s crotch, his bulge pressing into my palm.

What am I doing? This is my best friend here and I’m trying to feel him up! I shouldn’t be doing this, but after the way Tony treated me, this feels so good to be wanted by a man. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as it throbbed against his jeans, its heat warming my hand.

Adam suddenly jolted up, my hand slipping from his body. “I um, I’m going to go to the bathroom. Does anyone want anything while I’m up?”

“I’m good, thank you though.” Jess replied. Adam scurried out of the room before I could even respond.

I sat there for a second, unsure of what to do. “I’m going to get something to drink.”

“Sounds good.”

I left the room calmly, making my way in the direction of the kitchen. Looking behind my shoulder I noticed that Jess wasn’t paying attention, and I hurried past the kitchen down the hallway. I knocked on the door of the bathroom. “Hey Adam?”

“Not now Anna.”

“Can you just let me in, I just want to talk to you.” I waited for a few seconds before he silently opened the door. I strolled in, looking him intently in the eyes as I did so. As soon as I was in, I turned around and closed the door, locking it as soon as it was shut.

“What are you doing?!”

I was looking at his pants now, his erection pushing against the front of them and clearly visible. “Shhh.” I stepped towards him and reached for his pants. With urge to feel his penis in my hands overwhelming all of my other senses, I grabbed his belt and started to undo it.

“Anna stop.”

He said the words, but made no motion to physically stop me. I kept going. Already having his belt undone, I unfastened the button and started unzipping his fly. That is when his hand grabbed mine.

“Anna, you can’t do this. I don’t know what has gotten in to you, but you’ll regret this later, trust me.”

I looked into his eyes. His words made complete sense to me, but a sudden hatred towards what Tony had done to me last night along with this strange urge to feel my best friend was fighting my better judgment “I know.”

He let go of my hands and I removed them from his fly. We stood there for a couple of seconds, unmoving. “Sorry Adam.” My hands flew quickly to his pants, grabbing the sides of them, and gave them a yank. I pulled them completely to the floor and had also gotten a hold of his boxers as well. The result being a 7-inch, rock hard penis bouncing up and down in front of my face. I stayed there for a moment, squatting in front of my best friend and admiring his manhood.

“Anna!” He tugged his pants back up and scurried out of the bathroom, leaving me confused and ashamed.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote