Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 09:12 AM   #20
TorD180

Default Chapter 8: After School Fun

Chapter 8: After School Fun

Wednesday 3:15, Tony

“Fuck yes!” There is no feeling like when your girl licks the underside of your shaft from your balls to your tip while you are on the edge of exploding. I looked into her eyes as her tongue reached my head. A sudden warmth engulfed it as she took my cock fully into her mouth, the tip of it hitting the back of her throat. I couldn’t hold out any longer as I filled her mouth with cum. She was expecting it, and like the good girl that she is, she continued to suck on my cock, swallowing everything that came out while never taking her eyes off of mine. After completely draining it, she took it out of her mouth and gave me a smile.

“How did I do?”

“Fucking amazing! That was so good. Want me to return the favor?”

“I wish baby, my panties are so soaked right now, but I have to leave in a couple of minutes.”

“Awwww, come on sexy.” I said as I started kissing her neck. She was now sitting on the bed beside me, looking at her phone. “I thought today was the day we’d finally go all the way?”

“Definitely very soon baby. Hmmm, that’s really weird.”

“What’s weird?”

“I just got a text from Anna.” She said.

“I’m so sorry. Does she hate you now for what happened last night?”

“Actually no. She was super nice to me when we saw each other at school today and she just invited me to a party this weekend.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I don’t think she knew it was me who was with you last night.”

“Wow. So are you ever going to tell her it was you?”

“Heck no! I can’t imagine what she’d do to me. And you can’t tell her either! Or else I’m going to stop sucking you off whenever you want it.”

“My lips are shut babe, as long as yours are open. So are you going to the party?”

“I have to, or else she’ll know something’s up. Plus I bet there’ll be a lot of cute guys there.” She said with a wink.

“Hey!” I shouted as I tackled her onto the bed, both of us giggling. “Don’t make me jealous.”

“You have nothing to worry about sweetie, you’re the only man for me.”

“Good.” I was lying on top of her now and started kissing her. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, practically sword fighting with mine. My hand glided down her stomach, slipping into her jeans. My fingertips made contact with her panties, which were dripping with fluid. It didn’t take much for me to get my hand into her panties and slide a finger into her lubricated hole.

“Maybe I can stay for awhile longer.”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote