View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 05:06 AM   #36
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Just posing a question....is it fair to count the time braless and pantyless twice? Once paying off your bet and then for points here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Oh Sarah? Are you counting your forfeit as earning points? That doesn't seem quite fair to Danielle does it? You would have done ot regardless to earn your orgasm today. Better find a different way to earn points

+2 point per half an hour that you leave the door of your bedroom open with a toy in sight while one of your roommates is home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
I agree, tasks done as forfeits should not earn points.

Sara, please add a link to the task repository to your signature. Thank you.
You guys are really going to make me work for the points aren't you...
Ok... on popular demand I won't count the time spent braless today and tomorrow towards the points since that is for paying off a bet...

Can I at least count a point each if I spend 8 straight hours wearing a tight tshirt and short skirt...?? This wasn't a part of the bet forfeit...

I have spent another hour naked in my room so I have earned another point... but my bladder's full again so I'm going to have to use the toilet again... will be back to 0 points if I don't do any other tasks...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote