View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 08:12 PM   #19426
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

First/all to respond gets a link to the bdsmlr my mistress has me completely exposed on.

If you wish to help my mistress out, either go on Skype or allow her to enter a group chat with us so she can see it when she wakes up in the morning and start asking me questions like what don't I want to be asked or what is something I don't want anyone knowing.

Continue asking me questions as she wants to learn more specific details about the secrets she has discovered but wants to watch me tell others instead. She also really wants to learn new ideas on how she can humiliate (not degrade) me both online and in person.

live:.cid.633415be07638698

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote