View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 03:12 PM   #165
DragonGirl

Completed on Saturday ( or for the two day ones Saturday and Sunday that we took for it )

Quote:
Celeste - You have two days to take five "first times". Here, "first time" mean anything sexual a guy never did before. You can do multiple "first times" with the same guy but there must be at least two guys. You can win a life if at least one of these "first times" is a real first time with a guy who never had sex.
Celeste
I managed to complete this dare. 1. First time anal fucking for a guy I know, same guy also first time getting a blowjob. second guy, first time boobjob, third guy, first time giving a creampie, last guy, first time he was getting dildo fucked .... that last one was his idea to do that, no failure this time around.

Heather
First time with 1st guy having a 3 some, together with Lynne, 2nd guy first time getting his cum to spray on my face, 3rd guy, first time anal and first time vaginal AND first blowjob, meaning I win and also gained a life, for that, we did make a change that it DID remove a limitation rather than what santagar said.

Lynne
First time with one of the guys for 3 some, the remaining 4 was a gangbang with 4 guys that never did that before, making it an "easy" win.

Quote:
Will - Have sex with a girl of your choice. You have to make her cum at least three times before you cum. You can win a life if she cums five times or more before you do.
As the game is over, I did not have to do this anymore.

Celeste
I had sex with Lynne's sister, we rubbed our pussy together, I did my best to not orgasm while she was not holding back, after some time, and she already cummed twice, I orgasmed at the same time as that she had her 3rd orgasm.

Heather
I picked a girl from the list and did the sex act with her, unfortunately I failed to get her to cum 3 times before I did so I get a punishment

Lynne
I managed to get my girl to cum 4 times before I had my own, so no punishment for me, but also no life.

Quote:
Heater - You will call someone in your contacts chosen by the four others. During the phone call they are allowed to have sex with you any way they want. You are not allowed to be the one ending the call until you cum. You lose a life if you fail to cum before the end of the call. If you fail and all of you agree that call did not last long enough you can cancel the previous try and retry it with someone else. You can win a life if you cum twice during the call and the person you are talking to never suspect anything.
Celeste
The group chose my cousin, I called him and started to talk to him while everyone else started to stimulate me and Will started to pound my pussy, after about 5 minutes of talking Will unloaded inside me and then David started to pound me, about 5 or so minutes later again, not sure how long, he also unloaded in me and I was close to cumming, when I had my orgasm we still talked for about 15 minutes while I was still being stimulated, I am not sure if he did know about the fucking and stimulating or not but he did not mention anything, eventually he had to go and we ended the call, the call was about half an hour.

Heather
They decided it to be my uncle, fortunately he did not answer so they picked somebody else, with this next person, she did answer and so they got to stimulating me, after some time I had my orgasm and quickly ended the call.

Lynne
The group decided that I should call my youngest brother, so I did, with that I kept on talking to him even after he ... asked why I was breathing so hard and letting out some "weird noises" from time to time, I tried to convince him it was just because I was working out, when I orgasmed I let out a loud moan, luckily, right before doing so I managed to mute the phone so my brother did not hear that and I completed the dare.

Quote:
David - A seduction dare. You have a day to have sex with a girl you didn't know before. You can win a life if the first time you have sex with her is in a threesome.
The group decided that this dare is not done by anyone as David does not need to do the dare anymore and it would be difficult to verify the having sex unless it was a 3-some and would be lesbian.

Quote:
Lynne - For two days, everything you eat or drink must have cum on or in it. You lose if you eat or drink something that does not have cum. You should try to eat as often as normal, so no not eating to win the dare. You can win a life if you don't get cum twice from the same guy.
We had my cum covered or filled food for these two days, we each shared it and just did not care about the same guys part, so we just got Will and David to cum on our food or in a container to have it with the food and completed the dare.

Completed on Sunday

Quote:
Ok simple dare...have a game of Duck duck Goose
Put all external doors on the latch as best as you can. Someone runs around tapping people on the head, calling duck. At one point they must switch and call Goose. At that point the caller must run out the house and around the block, whilst being chased by the Goose. The trick is to get back to the circle and sat in the Goose's vacated seat, you must never cross the middle of the circle always run around the outside. If caught the loser must remove 1 item of clothing instantly where they are. The loser of that round is the caller for next.
The loser is the first naked person, however:
Optionally: Rather than stopping with first nude to make it more interesting roll a die.
The number means as follows:
1 - 5: Game ends when 1 - 5 people are nude respectively
6 - Game ends after All 5 are nude and 4 people have performed a sex act. As a reward the winner gets to have each loser pleasure the winner as they deem fit.
If the goose catches the chaser, but the chaser was nude, the chaser must perform a sex act on the goose when back in the room...unless it's safe to do it in public.
As the guys don't have to do dares anymore and all of us girls are already naked at all times, we made some changes to this dare.
we would still be running a lap around the block, stark naked, and then get back to the spot, the person who is last, if one of the girls, must allow one of the guys to cum inside her pussy, with that being said, the 5 of us and 5 other guys that we invited played this game, only us girls were to be naked. The loser is the first person that lost their spot 5 times and we can not pick the same person twice in a row. We played the game, ran multiple laps around the house and got filled up a couple times and in the end it was Celeste that lost so she gets a punishment.

Celeste
- completely naked when hanging out with group ( this is for when clothes are allowed again when all currently posted dares are done )
- Edge 3 times a day
- Dildo inside pussy or ass when watching tv.
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: no orgasming unless on a dare.
- masterkeys gets to give one punishment

Heather
- Completely naked when hanging out with group
- Use sybian with double attachment for half an hour daily on at least 1/4 of max speed.
- Texting people punishment made by raisethebar ( post 169 ), valid from march 11 to March 17
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: no orgasming unless on dare
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: edge 3 times a day
- santagar gets to give one punishment

Lynne
- Anal plug inside when sitting at own place
- dildo inside when sitting at own place
- Edge 3 times a day
- only cum when dare says to do so
- completely naked when hanging out with group
- need approval from David or Will to take shower/bath on days that sexual activities happened.
- Not chosen by exslave so chosen by group: Texting people punishment like Heather has to do

With that, all the posted dares are done, so now we wait for the vote to be done, which is next week, and then next week we will start that punishment, in the mean time, all punishments already listed will also be done until then, if the vote allows us to get rid of the punishments, then after next week the above listed punishments will be removed ( the ones not made yet will be done for 1 week if that is the case )