Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 05:29 PM   #42
Spearl

For pain receivers:

• Do you have male or female genitalia? Male

• Do you like your genitals being tortured? Yes If so, how much do you like it? It is situational. If I am submitting to someone who enjoys torturing my genitals I enjoy it a lot.

• What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Slaps, squeezing, wax, crushing, hot sauces. Electro looks interesting m.

• What do you like about it? The humiliation of submitting to someone who wants my genitals tortured.

• What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Household things. Rubberbands, cords, clothes pegs, candles, clamps.

• Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Both

• Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? Yes What kind of marks and how long did they last? Welts, a few days

• What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Burning from mastrubating with a Chilli sauce and red pepper. you still 'enjoy' it? At the time no.

• Have you ever gone too far? Yes. How so? In a moment of eroticism I agreed to put my dick into a mouse trap on camera. When the trap snapped it wasn't as bad as I expected. The guy watching was on the verge if orgasm and said "Do it again". It took three more times for him to shoot.

• Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Go slowly and carefully. Know what you want and what is too far.

Willing: Anal, piss play, temporary marks.

Limit: Face, scat, permanent injury.
Spearl is offline   Reply With Quote