View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 05:11 PM   #8
Wooker

1. I'll take the suspension bondage, it will be challenging and I'm curious to see how we can finally sleep in such predicament.

2. Good question. I looked Google images for asshole tatoo to see if I'd be motivated, and I'm drolling on a scorpio tatoo on back now http://www.3d-tattoodesign.com/table...gns-men-3D.jpg

Okay, I'll take the asshole tatoo, my dick is well unpierced

3. Lick a strangers face all over, I like to be in control and being licked isn't control if I don't decide it I want

4. Though one, french kiss but phhew complicated if it's an old person and not a cool girl or guy

5. And I thought the previous one was though! In the first I'll become an horny asshole, when I'm horny, I act like an idiot, well yeah will be fun to be an idiot lifetime, more than this weird instant orgasm burst. And I'll be able to be good with people horny h24 at least

6. this one is easy to choose: honestly answer any question, will be hard, full of problems but... "interesting" :

7. communal public toilet for a week, I enjoy my privacy very very much sometimes, glass walls aren't for me

8. fuck that's gross, eat a chocolate that came out of my ass piece of soap when I've a little soap in my mouth I drink something like 1 liter to get rid of the taste that's not edible at all, having to put some dark chocolate with nuts in my ass then eat it sounds better.

9. masturbate with nettles sound fun, painful but fun

10. I don't care either. I'm a free mind, a free citizen, I can have all the stuff I want in my ass or in my bag, well toys in my bag, I don't want to be taken apart in private

11. mind / and other people, take clothes, if you read other person minds you'll lose the innocence of not knowing what they think of you

12. teleport, naked isn't an issue, not to be able to take anything annoying, that makes teleport frustrating to go to best pita in the world without having to hide money

Like: puppy play / sport challenge / military / clothes control / some pain / humiliation / sneakers-related dares / pee control / mud, sand, soil, etc. / dares in the woods
Dislike: cum denial / public stuff / watersport
Limits: anal / crossdressing / scat / blood

PM dares
Wooker is offline   Reply With Quote