Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:16 AM   #14
matt95switch

1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? I like it very much. One of my favourite activity
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Ball slaps, hits, squeezes
  4. What do you like about it? How intense it can get
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Ropes, clothspins, weights, clubs
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Online only
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yup, bruise on the scrotum. It lasted for a couple of days (3-4 maybe)
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? Continous hits to balls with a club. Yup, still enjoyed it
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? I don't think so. Bruise was caused by continous hitting one spot and only scrotum was damaged, no tesicles
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Don't be afraid to hit your balls

limits: face, permanent, friends, family, personal info, anal, scat, public, body writing

PM SWITCH DARES
matt95switch is offline   Reply With Quote