Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
    Male
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
    I have tried cbt when I was experimenting; trying to see what I like and what I don’t. I don’t like cbt to be honest...
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
    I have tried punching and paddles and rulers and apple-in-a-sock among other things.
  4. What do you like about it?
    Nothing.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?

For pain givers:
  1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it?
    I love tortue! Lots of pain and lots of fun: Pain must cause please too
  2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
    Female genitalia. Absolutely love it.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
    Of all sorts: from charger cords to sand papers!
  4. What do you like about it?
    The dynamics; imagining dishing out pain so that the other person enjoys it too.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
    Whatever are available; my favourite is a cable cord.
  6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
  7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
    I don’t think they last long;
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
    Cannot quantify pain, but yes, she was hurting like hell but was equally turned on!
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
    No.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
    Know the limits of the person you’re playing with. And if it’s in real life, go and push them as long as they don’t utter the safe word.

One thing I’ve found most important: NEVER engage in pain play when you’re in an emotional phase- like for example when you’re angry because the day at office was shit- you might fall prey to the rush which inflicting pain gives and may end up hurting your sub/slave

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote