View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 07:33 AM   #102
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Rock Paper Scissors is easy enough. I eagerly climb into my tank, getting a solid look of everything. I decide to go with a strategy that requires no strategy, to throw the same thing for every round. Losing the first round I grin, thinking I will lose the whole round overall, but am surprised to draw on the second throw and win the third. It seems Nova hasn't caught on to my strategy yet or he is thrown off by it because we draw a second time. I am surprised to find that I won by throwing paper the whole time. Something I am glad for when I find out what the mess options were. While I'm due to get nice strawberry pie filling, Nova gets gross cottage cheese twice. I can't even hide my satisfied smile as we are both getting covered. The filling is thicker than I expected. Sticky, gooey, and with little chunks of strawberry for texture. It's definitely a strange feeling, but not an unwelcome one. Stepping out of the tank I throw my arms out wide waiting for the pies. They slam the first into my face, grinding it in and sliding it up into my hair. It leaves my head a mess of cream and sticky filling. The second pie unexpectedly goes lower, planted right into my crotch. I double over a little, realizing I'll now have to go through the rest of the game with a white creamy mess right there on my shorts, or until I lose them. Still fully dressed and a little sticky, I can't wait for the next event.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote