Thread: Tips and tricks
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 04:06 PM   #7
Aiedails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Quick answer: I don't. Sometimes I'll write 10k words in a couple of days, sometimes I'll go weeks without writing.
If it has been a really long time since I finished a piece and I feel like I need to post something, I'll have my friends holding me accountable, so that they will be constantly bugging me about it.
If you want to write something, but not the piece you are working on, the best thing is to leave it aside and go write a new work. Who cares if you end up with 10 wips?
Writing prompts can also be used to get inspiration from.

Also, I feel like I should state I am in no way a writing expert. I write fanfic, run an unknown writeblr and I did two semesters of creative writing, but I've never come close to being a published author (or even internet famous), so take what I say with a grain of salt. It's just what I've gathered from personal experience
Haha I see, that's one way to do it. Good to have friends nagging you to do it though!

True, all writing is good writing! It might be useful somewhere in the future

I wrote so much some years ago, I dare say I made a "book" that was over 300 pages, and did two shorter sequels to it too. But ever since I haven't managed to write much at all.

Current dom/sub meter:
92% sub (though I will deny it if asked)

My PM dares!
Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, bondage, verbal teasing, sensory deprivation, hidden public
Limits: Pee, public, messy, pictures, permanent, degradation
Aiedails is offline   Reply With Quote