View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 05:56 AM   #30
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmm...rifling through dares I have done...have I ever gone down a hallway nude to get something. I have done this outside, but I don’t think I ever did it in a building. I have been naked in a few hallways, but never to get something.

I have talked about it before, but even though I have been naked several times and seen naked several times, one of the more embarrassing things ever was being in just a pair of swim trunks, barefoot, soaking wet and having to go to a busy hotel lobby in the middle of the day to get a spare key as my MIL and her family had locked us out of our room.

As soon as I went in the packed (20 people at least) lobby...(after a walk of 200 yards or so) everyone seemed to look over. Some embarassed smiles and a few laughs. Kids pointing. Me dripping and waiting in line. Some, female, assistant took pity and got me the key. Her embarassed smile, giggle was so humiliating. I couldn’t imagine I could feel that way and not be naked.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote