View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 08:47 PM   #10
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgrace View Post
5 edges between 9-10pm, three regular plus two task-based (cooking dinner and washing dishes). Cooking turned out to be pretty difficult when you're tethered by a collar to one corner of the kitchen, but got it done and meal-prepped for next week while I was there

4 edges 10-11pm, additional one was for eating, basically just sitting in front of the couch with my leash looped around the leg of the side table. Pretty uneventful, plug beginning to become uncomfortable while I was sat on it

7 edges 11-12 - 3 plus cleaning the kitchen and watering the plants, plus two for bed. Going a little bit insane with oh fuck I need to edge again versus ending an edge and then five minutes later looking for a chore so I can do another and feel slightly less desperate for a few minutes

Wore small metal plug for about 2.5 hours before removing, won't be sleeping in it but may try to go up to the next size for a similar length of time or longer tomorrow

Dropped the coin twice each time when gagging while doing the deepthroating task, and I did deliberately choose a manageable dildo just so I could do the task in the first place and at least attempt to succeed
Modification of the deepthroat task
No coin now ,but use your largest dildo and each thrust should last 8 second each.

Also no handcuff while dildo deepthroat , edge while you are doing deepthroat

Also now as you are sleeping, while you wake up and go to shower.(hope you see it before going to shower)

Be Blindfolded and cuffed and leashed while showering.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote