Rub chilli oil on my clit
50 spanks to my pussy with a wooden spoon
50 scrubs of my pussy with a coarse bristled brush

Have fun.
Quote:
Hump a pillow until edge
Snap a rubber band on pussy 10 times
6 clamps for 15 minutes and 150 spanks
I did these two together, in this order - the second comes from a PM dare but I thought I'd report on it anyway, since I'm writing reports.

My clit was nicely burning by the end of the 50 spanks and scrubs which always adds to the fun. Scrubbing my pussy immediately when it was already sore from 50 hard spanks was rough, no pun intended. It was quite hard to get to an edge after that honestly, because my clit wasn't really feeling anything except heat and the pillow really didn't provide much relief at all! After about 20 minutes I put my biggest dildo underneath the pillow, just to give me something a little bit harder in there to rub against, plus the chilli had worn off by then so I was finally able to get there.

Rubber band snaps are probably the most painful thing for me. I don't know what it is about them, I definitely objectively experience more pain from spanking, but they really are bad! Brought me down from the edge very effectively.

So finally, I did the clamps first and waited for 15. My already sore lips were not happy by the end of this. Since I have 5 implements for spanking and the sender didn't specify, I did 30 with each, finishing with the spiky side of the tenderiser which is the worst/best of them! It was fun to cycle through them all though, especially because I have a new longer metal ruler which I hadn't tried out yet. It's got a good weight behind it but my god is it noisy

My pussy was flaming red by the end of this session (and, let's be honest, dripping a damn sea. I put a towel down before play like this but even that got really quite damp), a perfect way to start the afternoon.

Thanks for the dares all! I'm always always excited for more if you've got 'em
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote