View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 01:53 AM   #12
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Cool. Hopefully this system makes you appreciate, and enjoy, your orgasms more..

Yeah I think you're better to keep it simple at first then add complexity as you go or it'll be too hard to follow.

The other idea I had along the same lines as discounts was to eventually introduce mechanisms like:

Anti-orgasm greed: cost of orgasms on same day escalates (20,30,40 or even exponentially 20,40,80..). So if you get really horny one day or want multi-orgasms you'll have to pay dearly.

Orgasm hoarder : If you haven't orgasmed in last 3 days the cost of all orgasms is halved today. This would encourage you to save up and then splurge..
Yes I do hope having to earn my orgasms makes me appreciate and enjoy them more...

I love the Anti-orgasm greed and Orgasm hoarder ideas... I'm tempted to activate them right away... but I'll wait a bit and see how things go before activating them...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote