Thread: Kinky Clue
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 04:25 PM   #14
sciencegal

Sorry for the delay everyone, I've been traveling today. Thank you to everyone who has played so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I decided to enter the Pet Play room. I've been really working at the dungeon riddle, so I moved the materials to the floor and worked from my knees. I even ended up being off furniture for more than the hour required because I am really into the puzzle.

For the weapon I chose gag. I got a new trainer style ballgag and this was a great excuse to try it out. I wore it while doing the dishes. This is the first time I wore one that is more than just a strap around the back of the head and the trainer style really is more snug. It took me about 20 minutes to finish the chore.

I rolled a 5 so my guess is Mistress Merlot with the gag in the pet play room.
Lovely report, but 0 guesses are correct and you have earned your second penalty. In addition to the previous penalty, you will spank each inner thigh 50 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix713 View Post
Alright, for my second guess, I'll go with something pretty similar to my last.

Room: Punishment
I've been trying to get back in shape, so I went with the jumping jacks. I attached the clothespins thusly: one on each nipple and ten on my balls. I completed the jumping jacks, but only three of the pins on my balls fell off. I used a wooden spoon and best the rest off. The first couple took a few hits, but the remaining only took one each since I was hitting harder. My balls and nipples are quite sore, now.

Weapon: Plug
Since my balls were (and are) still sore, I decided to give them a little break and shoved my butt plug in and completed 5 edges. This still managed to bounce and pull all my aching testicles, but oh well. I very nearly came a few times and it took about an hour, but I got it done.

Unfortunately, when I rolled, I got the same as last name. So my guess is: Goddess Sapphire in the punishment room with the plug.
Excellent report, but 0 guesses are correct and you have earned your second penalty. In addition to the previous penalty, you will spank each inner thigh 50 times.