View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:33 AM   #11
kwoody

This dare is a nice idea, and well thought out

I decided to try this, but to be a little more daring, I decided to do all of the dares as a certain animal. My family were still not back from work/school, so I had time - I just didn't know how much (they get in at different times every day). I rolled a 2, so was to become a dog. First things first, I had to get dressed up as a dog. I removed all my clothes, apart from my socks (this is dare 6), then put a second pair on my hands. I tried to put a pair over my ears, but they kept falling off, so I left them off. Then, I used a leather belt (wrapped around a couple of times) as my collar, since it was the best I could find.

Now I was looking a bit more canine, I could start on the rest of the dare. First up was 3 - lick the toilet seat and dip your tongue in the toilet water. I crawled on all fours (after all, I'm supposed to be a dog) to the nearest toilet, and tried to nuzzle it open. After a few attempts I got it open, and gently licked the seat. I then tried to dip my tongue in the water, but the shape of my toilet bowl meant it was impossible. I gave up and moved on.

Number 2 next; perfect because it was lunchtime and I was getting hungry. Before I started the dare, I'd made a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, which I broke into pieces and covered in ketchup, chucked into a bowl and left out on the floor, with a bowl of water in case I got thirsty. I crawled over to my lunch and started eating it face first, getting ketchup all over my mouth and nose. It was quite delicious, but a little messy.

After a refreshing slurp from my water bowl, I needed to pee, so it was time for number 1. I crawled to the back door and pushed it open, then clambered out into the garden. I went over to the grass and let my pee go. Not too bad so far...

After crawling back indoors, it was time for 4 and 5. I knelt on all fours, using one of my paws to masturbate. The rough cloth of the sock felt pretty good, and I began to pant and growl as I got more and more excited. Eventually, my orgasm came and I barked loudly. I'm sure the neighbors could have heard, but I carried on anyway, and came on the floor. I let myself recover a little, then bent down and licked up the mess.

It was actually quite a fun dare. The humiliation of being dressed as a dog - naked and wearing a collar - and the dares that added to it, were a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to write it, and hopefully you enjoyed reading how it went for me (even though I didn't do it quite how you intended).

Last edited by kwoody; 03-10-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: corrections :)
kwoody is offline   Reply With Quote