View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #11
waspees

The three mistresses surround the pathetic slave, Beth glances down under her pet’s g-string and laughs at his tiny cock trying to poke through. She then heads to her handbag and retrieves her lipstick. She lays her bright pink lipstick on Alex’s pathetic lips. Alex tries to struggle but he is pinned down by his other mistress.

“Awww aren’t you a pretty little slave?” She taunts.
“Bitch” the slave whispers quietly.
“Did you here what he just called you?” Julia said.
“Yes I did” Beth replies. “And for that we are going to have to rub this somewhere else, aren’t we boy?”

She moves down his body and rubs her lipstick on his nipples and just around them. She then writes “I have a small dick!” on her slaves chest. She proceeds down more and colours in her slaves now hard cock pink. Making her slave’s face turn as pink as the lipstick. She flips her slave over and draws a face on her slave’s bony ass. Then she stands her slave up and takes his g-string down. She circles around him taking picture of her slave. All the girls are laughing as the slave’s dick gets erect at the humiliation. She puts the photos on her computer.

“No, mistress, please don’t send them to anyone”
“Hmm what’s in it for me if I don’t?” Beth replies
“I’ll do anything mistress”

“You’ll do anything anyway slave! But I’m sure we could find some use for you.” She says thinking, as the other girls nod. Kirsten, the largest of the 3 girls, pushes him back on the bed. She pushes her overlarge ass onto the slave’s face. This is worse then ever; when Beth did it at least he had a lovely tight ass in his face. But Kirsten’s ass was huge and smelly. It covered his face and he struggled to breathe. “Are you sorry slave?” Beth demanded, the slave tried to reply but could not. “Push down harder, Kirsten” Julia laughed. Alex began to gasp for breath under the pressure as the three girls laughed. “Do your thing Kirsten” Beth laughed. Kirsten repeatedly farted on the slave as his dick increased in size, getting turned on by his humiliation.
“Oh Kirsten I can smell them from here”” Beth laughed.
“How do you think he feels” Julia pointed to the slave.
Kirsten kept going releasing all her toxic gas on the slave. Alex could not move he used his hands to try and push up on her ass but his weak arms were not strong enough. He had no fresh air so was forced to breathe in the stinking fart air.

“Ok slave, you now have an option, if you say yes Kirsten will get off you, say no and she will keep farting, since you can’t talk…” Beth laughed. “Tap your foot once for yes and twice for no.”

“If you wish her to get off you must stay under this bed, and only come out when we order you, for our entertainment, you will leave here until such a time we decide you may move out.”

The slave taps his foot once.

“So you agree, good! Kirsten if you please.”

Julia lifts her giant ass of the slaves face. The girls laugh as it’s all squashed.

Now slave crawl into your new hole! The slave crawls under the bed and the girls seal up the sides, leaving nothing but a little square dog flap just big enough for him to squeeze out of. “Its all dark mistresses, I can’t see.”

“We know slave,” they laugh. “Don’t worry though there is a whole in the top so you can get fresh air,” they laughed

He was finding his new home strangely comfortable, it had pillows and a duvet. He soon however found the catch to his new home. Soon the whole in the top was covered with darkness and he heard someone’s slow dribble of piss and a few drops of shit landing near his feet. The stench soon made its way to his head and was unbearable. To make matters worse, whoever it was shut the lid after they finished so he was covered in darkness along with the horrific smell. His mistresses did not ask him to come out his home all evening. However the lid was raised many times for his mistresses to go to the toilet. It was used so many times, surely no one needs to go that much, it was almost as if his mistresses were going just to make him sit it their filth.

The slave began to become hungry and thirsty. He tried to tell his mistresses but opening his mouth made him take in the smell of his mistress’ filth. However soon after food was pushed through the dog flap. It tasted horrible as the smell of piss was filling his nostrils but he was so hungry he ate it all quickly. He began to need the toilet as well but he did not know where to go. So he poked his head up through the toilet seat to ask his mistresses. But found his eyes drawn to the beautiful site, his mistresses were engaging in passionate sex. He watched for 2 minutes as his dick became hard. Soon however Beth noticed him and was angry as he had ever seen her.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!?” she screamed.
“I-I-I want-ted to ask yo-“he stuttered.
“I DON’T CARE! GET OUT YOUR DOG FLAP NOW!!”

The slave obliged dreading what was too follow, Beth pulled him onto her lap and held his hard cock between her legs and each of his mistresses began spanking him as hard and as fast as they could. Soon they got sweaty so they took it in turns to shove the slave’s nose into their sweaty armpits as the other two kept spanking. The slave had tears streaming down his face and was gagging on the smell of his mistress’s sweat.

“You want this to stop slave? Huh?” Beth taunted. “Ok that’s enough girls”

“She grabbed her slave and pushed his face down the toilet seat and into the pile of urine covered shit. She pulled him up and his face was covered in shit. “NEVER GET OUT YOUR HOLE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION, OK SLAVE?!?!” She screamed

“Mistress I just wanted to know where I do the toilet if I need to go” Alex said in a pathetic croaky voice.

“You use your hose like the rest of you.”

She dragged Alex to the toilet and washed his face with the toilet flush, flushing his head down the toilet repeatedly till he was clean.

“NOW GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE SLAVE!”

"Bitch! How DARE you disobey me?!" The sudden scream from his mistress startled Alex.

"Mistress Beth- what do you mean? What have I done?!" he pleaded, approaching her mistress on his hands and knees.

"Cunt, you mean you don't even remember my orders?!"

"No, Mistress, I...I..."

"Come here," Beth seemed to be seeming with fury.

"But-" Alex pleaded tentatively, a sob forming in his throat in anticipation of her Mistress's anger even as his dick got very hard for the very same reason.

"HERE!!!" yelled Beth, stomping her high-heeled mid-thigh black patent leather boot on the metal floor with a loud clang.

"Yes, Mistress," he sputtered nervously as he scuttled over to his dominatrix. The woman proceeded to grasp him by his hair, ignoring her protests of pain and slapped him briskly three times across the face, completely stunning her slave. She immediately shoved the boys face between her legs and pressed his open mouth roughly against her bared pussy.

Taken by surprise, Alex assumed that his Mistress wanted him to eat her out again (as her usual punishment goes) and began to lick Beth’s cunt in earnest.

"I ordered you to clean my bathroom. Now, since you 'forgot' to do so, I figure a sufficient punishment would be for YOU to be my bathroom until I can get ANOTHER of my slaves to do this task. Understood, whore?!"

"Yes, Mistress," Alex managed to mumble from between Beth’s legs.

"Good, now, lick my feet. I have had a long day, and my feet really smell, so make sure you give them a good cleaning." With that, she pulled Alex from her sopping cunt and shoved him down to the floor.

"Y-yes, misssttresss," the stench of his mistress’s sweaty feet disgusted him but the idea of being forced to degrade himself in this way turned him on enough for him to overcome her revulsion.

He began by licking the top of his mistress's right foot, where the sweat was the least pungent.

"No, bitch, the bottom!" Yelled Beth’s as she pulled her foot from the boys grasp and spanked him with her riding crop.

Alex let out a loud startled yelp and rolled over on his backside to protect it from further abuse. Beth used this opening to stick her filthy big toe in her slave's mouth, "Suck it, whore! Suck all the filthy shit off it!"

After a brief moment of shock and revulsion, Alex did just that, once he realized that his Mistress must have planned this scenario- no one's feet get that dirty unless on purpose. He definitely detected a foul taste on the woman's feet, and it wasn't just dirt.

"Mmm, yeah, that's good. You know, I can't believe that even in space, if I take a short barefoot walk through the park, you just can't avoid stepping in some animal's shit!"

"Urrmgh!" Alex was no longer very turned on by mistress’s preparations.

"Shut up, whore, and just be happy I didn't bring the whole thing back here for you to eat! There are worse things than having to suck my toes, cunt!"