View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #7
waspees

The boy does as he is told and rolls around in the mud naked then kisses the ground, praying that his mistresses will let him back in. All the girls looking into the garden are laughing at the slaves tiny mud covered dick and his mud covered body.

His mistresses are laughing harder than anyone behind the door, Beth shouts out “Very good slave, u can stay in the dog house till we are ready for you to come back in.”

Alex crawls into the dog house as it begins to rain. The dog house’s roof is leaking and the icy rain washes over the slave’s body, removing the mud but also shrivelling his tiny penis up even more. After two hours of crouching in the muddy puddle Beth calls him inside. He is kneeling down, in the middle of the 3 girls, completely naked with his shrivelled penis poking out.

“Have you wondered what we’ve been doing while you were outside in the dog-house slave?” Beth demands.

The slave nods but does not say a word.

“Well we were having passionate sex, rolling around naked having fun with each other.”

The slave’s penis slowly grows as he hears this. Beth notices.

“You like that huh boy?” Beth taunts. “You should have seen it I was licking her boobs while getting spanked by her, then we had a 3 way poking session since you’re too pathetic to pleasure us we had to do it ourselves!”

Alex’s dick gets harder and harder with each word and soon he is begging his mistresses to let him wank.
“No, No slave no wanking for you!” “But you get something even better, all that sex has made me sweaty, clean me slave”

“Ok mistress, I’ll go and get some water…”

“NO! Use your tongue slave! Start with my feet, lick right in between my toes, then the sole of my sweaty foot, then the top.”

The slave does this. “Ok now move up the back of my leg and keep licking behind my knee, that’s really sweaty and needs a good, clean!” The slave does this but as he does Beth brings the bottom of her leg up to her thigh, trapping his tongue. She releases his tongue and forces him to continue up her thigh till he reaches the top of her leg. “Lick under my ass in the crack between my leg and ass. Then move up and lick all over the cheeks you like so much, slave!” Alex complies dreading what is to follow. “Ok boy, now lick down the crack, from top to bottom, then keep going down and under my legs, lick around my pussy, BUT DON’T DARE LICK IT, then lick all over my pubes. Alex shudders but slowly obeys, feeling the full taste of her sweat, shit and pussy juice.

“Good slave, now lick up a bit.” Alex joyfully goes towards her lovely boobs. Beth slaps him hard “Not them you idiot, them!” Beth points to her stubbly armpits, they have sweat dripping down from them. That must have been some sex Alex thinks to himself. Slowly he goes up and licks the sweat off his mistress’s armpits, gagging on it as he cuts his tongue on the stubble. After the first armpit his mouth is so dry he can’t go on. However Beth doesn’t want to hear this so she pushes his face into her second armpit, trapping his nose in the hair and sweat. She squeezes her arm to her body and holds the slave there as her two friends start to spank Alex. This time however it is not just his pathetic ass. They smack his thighs as he tries to scream for mercy and his stomach as he coughs on the smell of Beth’s sweaty armpit.

“Now slave” Beth says as she releases him. “You may take a drink” Alex drinks the ‘apple juice’ gratefully, until he feels the taste. He spits the piss back into the glass and looks at his mistress.

“What isn’t it good enough for you?” Beth says with a smile on her face but a look in her eye that tells Alex that he better drink it. The pathetic slave holds his breath as he downs the piss.

“Lovely” he comments cheerfully while trying not to throw up.

Ok slave Beth says, now you must entertain us or what you did to me, you will have to do to your other mistresses too. Alex gulps and tries to think of what he can do. He’s desperate he does not want to go through that torture again.

“You may go to the other room to prepare slave, you better be good!” The naked boy walks to the other room thinking of what he can do. He looks through the cupboards for anything he can use. After a few minutes he finds his only option and regrettably prepares himself. He walks back into the room where his mistresses are waiting. The light is off and the mistresses are making no sound. Beth’s friends shine two powerful torches on him, lighting him, and the area around him, up.

Cat calls and hoots ring the air as the light reveals the pathetic boy dressed up in a cat suit. The mini skirt is basically a belt, but the rest of his legs are covered in fish net stockings. He is wearing an extremely low cut top showing off his “cleavage” and bra stuffed with socks.

“STRIP!” yells an excited Beth behind a video camera.

The slave complies slowly pulling the top over his head, then pulls the socks out of his bra and throws them off. He dances to imaginary music. He turns around to unclip his bra but cannot undo it. He trips over in his pathetic attempt revealing a g-string under his skirt. As he gets up Beth films his pathetic ass in a g-string. He resumes the dance and undoes his bra. Then he rolls his stockings down as the girls’ jeers echo around the room. He spins around and pulls down his mini skirt.

Beth stops the film and turns the light on and commands “leave the g-string on boy, that makes u look like the little girl you are.”

“Yes mistress” nods Alex.

“That was very entertaining slave, I’ll give you that” Beth states. “But I still think you need punished for being such a weakling”

The slave nods grimly, fearing his mistress’ punishment.

The three girls close in on the pathetic slave, wearing nothing but a g-string, and they…