Old 01-19-2018, 09:58 AM   #20
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by romansoldier View Post
This seems fun so i'd like to try it.

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week
2. Which sex you are: male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10: 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards: 1 pass card please
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: i can do both

You can incorporate other rules if you want to. I really like dirty underwear and body writing. Thanks for doing this.

Hello RomanSoldier let's see if you are still thanking me in a week's time hehe

For your level 10 for a week I'm going to insist on 6 orgasms and 1 orgasm session. But as it's the start of the weekend why not make it 8 days with 6 orgasms and 2 orgasm sessions because your orgasm days are everyday except Saturday which is your Orgasm Session Day, I'll explain in a bit

Every day you must between have an orgasm between 10:00 and 11:00 am or pm. But before you start flip a coin heads is a full orgasm and tails a spoiled one. Write spoiled on your left thigh and full on your right and put a tally mark underneath after each orgasm so you can keep score of spoiled versus full hehe. If you shower then write it back on your thighs. After the orgasm roll a die and as this is a 10 dare only a 6 will allow you to change your underwear otherwise you keep wearing the same pair every day.

On Saturday it's your orgasm session so first of all get prepared which means you strip naked and as you like body writing that means you write my name on your boner and send me a pic with your thighs spread so I can see the spoiled versus full score.

Now to start the orgasm session flip a coin for spoiled or full then do it in your underwear. Now roll a die anything other than a 6 means start again, this time your spoiled or full orgasm is in your left sock, then roll the die again. No 6 means start again and this time the orgasm is in your right sock this carries on rotating between undies, left sock and right sock until you roll the magic 6. Remember to add a tally mark on your thighs after each orgasm. Once you have got the magic 6 you can stop but remember you have to roll the die to see if you can change your underwear and socks and yes that means you have one chance to roll another 6, otherwise they stay on.

You asked for a pass card which excuses you from one orgasm (does not work for orgasm sessions). To use the pass card you have to participate in the below thread but with at least three pictures. That means write my name on your boner, the soles of your feet and one other place and send it to me on kik Danb259 (please don't do danb258 that is not me) and I will post them on tumblr.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=316364

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote