View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:02 PM   #21
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
It depends if the person is proportioned. I don't care much, I've never seen boobies as that important anyway.
I don't like huge boobs, like H cups.
Or anything that makes you look like you're in pain.
But everyone always hates my boobee size on these threads anyways.
Not quite.
What about Liam, if he were to post? =3

As for me. I prefer them small, but I don't mind them big. Both have their virtues, and sometimes I might feel like bigger ones. I just tend to prefer smaller ones.
If I were to have a girl with big boobs, I wouldn't abstain from sex, or even enjoy it less, because of that. :P I just think smaller ones look cuter, and the fact that people think "hot" girls are actually hot... the big boobed, tanned blondies... I dunno. I find them a real turn off, maybe it's just me. I prefer the cuter, smaller, kinkier girls who might not be "stunning," but I think they look WAY nicer than ANY "hottie" out there.

Waay big explanation that probably no one got, but yeah. ¬_¬

They call me killer - Killer Wingfield. I carry a tommy gun in a violin case; a simple, honest warehouse worker by day, but by night a dynamic czar of the underworld. I wear a patch over one eye, and a false moustache, and sometimes I put on green whiskers. On... on those occasions, they call me "El Diablo!"
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote