Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 01:12 AM   #17
musket

Two weeks later and Joan has time to think up payback for her humiliating slave spankings and being made into a sex toy for Eric and John for Jenny and Emily’s entertainment. Joan had decided that she would target Jenny first and as she had a small petite body with hardly any breasts, She had decided on something that would humiliate and punish her in front of Eric and John as Jenny had done to her.

That afternoon Eric’s parents were out of town and Eric had the place to himself so arraignments were made to all meet in the tree house at ten o’clock in the morning to play some games.

Jenny had lost a bet that morning and had to do whatever Joan asked for the day so she was a little hesitant about what Joan had in mind but knew she was part of the club and Joan had to do things a couple of weeks earlier without too much complaining and she had no choice but to just see what the day became.

Once in Eric’s yard Joan stopped Jenny and Emily just stood there exited to hear what Joan had in mind for Jenny. “Ok Jenny strip completely nude for us so your flat baby’s body is on full display right here in the back yard then I will give you your clothes for today.” Jenny looked around and knowing the backyard was quite secluded from the public then looked up at the neighbors window where she had seen a little girl a couple of weeks before watching and seeing no one she started to unbutton her white shirt and sliding it off then dropping it to the ground leaving her in a white cotton singlet with white lace around the neck and Joan and Emily could just make out two small lumps underneath it also a pair of black tracksuit pants and socks and shoes.

“Shoes and socks next” was the order from Joan as she quickly complied then slipping of her tracksuit pants leaving her in just her singlet which didn’t quite cover her bald slit and just standing there embarrassed but still wanting to do what she was told so as not to have Joan and Emily think she was a wimp and be teased by them. “Keep going girl” Emily said as Jenny lifted her singlet with both hands and took it off.

“Gee, she does l have a body like a baby doesn’t she” Emily commented as Joan reached into her bag and pulled out Jenny’s new clothes for the day and dropped them on the grass in front of jenny. “What! You want me to dress up like a baby?” said jenny as she looked down at a large diaper that was big enough to fit her and a pink baby’s bonnet and pacifier to suck on. “Do it now” Joan demanded as Jenny picked up the diaper and put it on then taping the sides together to hold it in place. Next she put on her bonnet and tied it under her chin then asked Joan what top she had for her. “No top for the baby, you will just have to have your baby boobs on display all afternoon, your too young for a training bra anyway and I’m sure Eric and John don’t want the baby wearing one in case they want to bounce you on their knee and watch those tiny lumps jiggle” replied Joan laughing as jenny ordered her to walk with them to the tree house sucking on her pacifier.

As Joan and Emily walked through the tree house door, John and Eric were waiting and sitting on some chairs wondering if there was going to be some fun like a couple of weeks earlier and if so who would they be having fun with. “Hi guys, Jenny couldn’t make it today and I got stuck babysitting my little niece Jen so I bought her along so we can all look after her for the day” Joan said as she reached back through the door and grabbing Jenny by the arm pulled her into the tree house to the laughter of John and Eric as they looked at Jenny half nude in just in a diaper and bonnet with their eyes locked like a hypnotic trance on her bare chest. Pushing jenny to the floor on all fours Joan made Jenny crawl around on the floor still sucking on her pacifier as the others sat around watching her embarrass herself.

After about fifteen minutes had past and Jenny could see that they were getting bored with watching her acting like a baby on the floor she asked in a baby type voice “can I get up now?” This gave Joan an idea and asked John and Eric if they could smell anything and then said “John you had better take off Jens Diaper and see if it was her, oh and maybe she needs to air out her stinky bum so you can leave it off her for the rest of the day.” This made Jenny blush at the thought of having to spend the rest of the day just in her pink bonnet while exposing her smooth nude body to the others.

As John knelt down beside her down on all fours he undid the sticky side tapes of the diaper and threw it off making it land in the corner of the tree house.” I think it’s time our baby got bottle fed, she really looks hungry so John why don’t you feed her a bottle out of your pants.” said Emily as John moved to Jenny’s mouth and unzipped his pants and pushed it up to her lips.

Jenny hadn’t sucked a dick before and was hesitant to put it in her mouth but with Joan and Emily’s persuasion she soon opened up and took in the knob and around two inches then moved her head back and forth until she could feel his cock start throbbing and then a warm sensation hit the back of her throat causing her to pull her mouth off his cock leaving a thin white line of cum from the end of his cock to Jenny’s mouth until she pulled back their making it break then with her eyes closed she swallowed what was in her mouth before opening them again thinking to herself it didn’t taste all that bad really.

“Ok baby you can sit up at the table like a big girl for now but we have some games we want to play with you later.

Last edited by musket; 07-14-2020 at 07:05 PM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to musket for this post: