View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 06:35 PM   #57
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Orgasm #3 and associated payment

So I made it through last night without cumming, but eventually gave in to the urge this morning.

I woke up ridiculously early and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get up and go for my morning jog. I wore a loose blue t-shirt, tight black calf-length capris and running shoes. Thanks to a PM dare, I am not allowed to wear bra or panties until Friday night but the top was loose enough so I wasn't too worried. My boobs jiggled and bounced as much (or, more appropriately, as little) as they could. The material of the capris teased my pussy with every movement, and I was actually enjoying jogging sans underwear. I was very horny by the time I got back. The crotch of the capris was damp with my pussy juices. I did sweat a lot so the t-shirt was sticking to my chest, my nipples proudly erect and poking. No wonder I got more stares than usual today!

With a lot of time on hand before I had to get ready for work, I decided to treat myself to a bath instead of a shower. Sitting in the bathtub with the hot water relaxing me, my hands started wandering over my body. My right hand lightly caressed my partially submerged left boob, at the same time gently rolling the nipple between thumb and index finger. My left hand found my clit under the water and started rubbing it in a slow, circular motion. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. Moans and whimpers escaped my lips. I could feel the pleasure build within me, a slow burn that gradually worked its way up in intensity. Very different from the frenzied build up that I am generally used to.

As I felt the orgasm start to approach I forced myself to maintain the same slow circular rubbing of my clit, the same gentle rolling of my left nipple between thumb and forefinger. It made me acutely aware of the wonderful sensations, and when the orgasm finally hit I felt pure elation. My upper body involuntarily jerked forward as the first wave hit my body. Water from the bathtub splashed all over the bathroom floor. My body twitched and spasmed again and again as the intense pleasure coursed through me, my fingers still gently rubbing my clit. When the orgasm finally subsided I lay back in the bath for several minutes, my clit and left nipple tingling, a satisfied smile on my face. This orgasm had been purely physical, devoid of any mental intervention and all about physically pleasing myself. A departure from the norm for me, one that I must remember to indulge in every now and then.

Later, as I dried myself with a towel, I remembered that there was a price associated with the pleasure. I was dreading to discover what it would be. Random.org decided to select characc's tasks from post #9 this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by characc View Post
You need to pay the price for an orgasm and will be reminded all day about why you need to be punished

1- straight after orgasm, take a picture zoomed right in on your pussy (you don’t need to send or show this to anyone). Set this as your phone lock screen for the day, and for the 24 hours, every hour your awake you will look at that picture while edging yourself once. Once on edge, spank your pussy repeatedly while saying “I’m a worthless slut with tiny tits who doesn’t deserve to cum” 5 times

2- for at least 2 hours of your day you must go out in public. Wear a tight top with no bra, and make sure your nipples are poking through the whole time your out of the house (no one will look at your chest anyway). The edging from 1 still applies while your out, you can find somewhere hidden to do them, the only rule is you can’t be in a locked room

3- your final challenge is to type a 400 word review of the orgasm which got you doing this task. Include how you got yourself off, what you were thinking about at the time, and how the orgasm felt. The whole time your writing this the vibrating butt plug will be turned on as well as the magic wand held in place by a tight pair of panties, and your nipples will be clamped

For punishment for failing to do these tasks you will stay nude at all times when home for 1 week and all curtains must stay open. In addition you will do the edge, pussy slaps and your saying (from task 1) each morning when you wake up and each night before going to bed in front of your most public window
I groaned as reality kicked in, I knew from the start that I was going to struggle to complete all the tasks within 24 hours.

I took a close-up photo of my pussy, dry now from the towel, and set it as the lock screen on my phone. I would have to be extremely careful with my phone around others!

I still had over an hour to go before leaving for work which meant that my first edge was done at home. Despite the recent orgasm I edged fairly quickly. The pussy slaps were a sharp contrast to the gentle caresses from a while earlier, and saying the humiliating words out loud somehow felt... appropriate. More fitting. More normal. And that realisation made me dripping wet. All the self indulgence from this morning starting to feel like a distant memory.

The next edge was done in the toilet at the cafe where I had stopped for a cup of tea. Staring at my own pussy on my phone made me blush deeply. I don't know why. Saying the degrading words as I spanked my dripping sex in a public toilet, hoping no one was waiting outside listening to me, made me want to cum so bad.

I was really worried about doing my hourly edges while at work, though. I had to attend an all-day training workshop in office. The first session of the workshop was two hours long, and I needed to edge within the first half an hour to avoid failing at the task. So I made an excuse of taking an important call and made a beeline for the ladies toilets, which were thankfully empty. I entered a stall, removed my skirt and started rubbing my clit. I bit my lip to stop moaning as I edged, and prayed no one entered the toilets while I was spanking my pussy and muttering the degrading words. No one did. It's sufficient to say I wasn't able to concentrate too well on the training after that.

Fast forward to an hour later, and time for another edge. I couldn't think of an appropriate excuse so I just stood up and tried to discreetly exit, taking cue from another female colleague who had done just that a while ago without being asked any questions. As luck would have it, a pesky senior colleague immediately looked at me and asked, "Where are you going, Kate?". I muttered back, "Um... I just wanted to use the bathroom" and then immediately blushed a deep red at having to announce this to the entire room, more than half of which was filled with men. The trainer then chimed in and said that it might be appropriate to take a short break but that we should all be back within 10 minutes.

And in those 10 minutes I failed at the task. I went to the bathroom and entered a stall, but because everyone was given a break the toilets were busy and stalls on either side of me were occupied. So wonderful was the soundproofing between stalls that I could clearly hear the sound of both women peeing into their respective toilets. There was no way I could have edged without them knowing I was rubbing my sloppy pussy. Or so I thought, but I was too scared to take a chance. Regardless, there was no way my pussy slaps and my recital of the humiliating words would have gone unheard. I waited inside the stall for the entire 10 minutes but the adjoining stalls were always occupied by someone or the other. I did not want to attract any more attention at the training by being the last one to return from the break so I grudgingly exited the stall.

The punishment for failing this task is now in force. I opened all of the window blinds in my flat as soon as I reached home from work, and then stripped completely naked. The blinds will stay open for a week, and I will stay naked when at home for the entire week. Thankfully, I am not expecting anyone to visit me during this period. I will have to steer clear of the windows as much as possible. Not to mention the morning and night edges I have to do in front of my most public window.

I just did tonight's edge. It was done standing in front of my living room window which overlooks a row of houses across the street. It was not too risky right now because it is stupid-o-clock at night, but I am terrified about doing the same thing tomorrow morning. It is very close to my limit of blatant public, but not quite as I still will be indoors and there is only a small chance of me being seen - only if someone happens to be looking in my general direction. I will attempt the window edge tomorrow morning and if I am unable to go through with it I will ask for an alternative punishment.

So there you have it. My first failure. This is going to teach me to be more selective about when I cum, regardless of how desperate I am.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post: