Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 07:29 AM   #8
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

A week after their first strip FIFA game Josh is lying on his bed idly flicking through his phone. He just can’t think of anything constructive or even time wasting to do with his free Friday afternoon. Even Twitter feels boring for him today and eventually Josh just closes his phone and takes a big long sigh. Josh still can't take his mind off events last week when he and his best friend Adam played a game of strip FIFA. The match was fun but even Josh has to admit that the result didn't go his way as he lost badly. He had to get completely naked in front of his best friend and while it was terrifying Josh hasn't stopped thinking about it. The pure thrill of the exhibitionism has been keeping him awake at night and the teenage has no idea why. Josh doesn’t think it's a sexual thing, his masturbation habits certainly haven't switched from women to men overnight. Yet he can't stop thinking about how good it felt to be sat on his own bed completely naked.

The 19 year old knows it's a little odd to feel so comfortable being naked in front of another man especially his best friend but that hasn’t stopped him from spending more time and more naked. He now sleeps naked and the second he gets home from college his clothes come off and Josh just lounges around his room becoming more comfortable in his own skin. Josh thinks Adam might have felt the same way too as the blonde also seemed too stripping off and sitting naked with him. Adam actually won the game but the blonde went double or nothing and Josh was able to capitalize on his bet. Both young men finished the game up naked and Josh is still thinking about his offer of a rematch.

He was honestly expecting Adam to bring it up before now as playing strip FIFA was the blonde's idea in the first place but he hasn't and Josh really wants to have that rematch. Not that he is looking forward to losing again which he thinks might happen but Josh is curious to see if he is just as comfortable being naked in front of another man again. Flicking around on his phone Josh quickly starts to text his best friend hoping that he is free to play.

Yo mate thinking bout having that rematch on FIFA U interested?

Josh sent the text than almost instantly his phone buzzed with the response.

Yeah man I'm free to play now
We playing same rules as last time?

Yeah same rules man I'll be over in a couple of mins

Josh quickly pulls on his trainers and says a quick goodbye to his mum before heading out. It only takes 5 minutes for Josh to walk to his best friend's house but all while he is walking Josh wonders about the possible outcome of doing this again. He could get away with saying the first strip FIFA was a kind of youthful experiment but now he is the one who asked to play the game. Josh wonders if he will get any answers about why he seemed so relaxed about being naked in front of another man. Did he accidently find out a deep unknown truth about himself or was it a onetime thing that can’t really be explained. All these thoughts of exhibitionism run through Josh’s mind as he walks up Adam’s driveway before knocking on the front door.

Adam has a big grin on his face as he opens the door, "Come looking for your revenge then mate?"

“Revenge? No man I did quite well last time I mean I got you naked so I don’t really think I lost the first game,” Josh says grinning back at the blonde.

Adam rolls his eyes "Only cause you got a lucky goal Josh."

"Yeah keep telling yourself that man this time it will be different," Josh says confidently as he steps into Adam's living room.

Adam just laughs as he shuts his front door then as he turns round Josh speaks up again.

"We alone?" He curiously asks.

Nodding his head Adam says, "Yes, mum and dad are out with a couple of friends and Karen is still at work."

A sly smirk appears on Josh's face making Adam groan.

"Dude how many times? She's my sister quit thinking like that," The blonde says in disgust.

"Hey I wasn't," Josh says still with a big grin plastered across his face.

"Whatever man you know she wouldn't go anywhere near ya," Adam snorts defensively.

"No nothing like that I just wondered how good she is at FIFA," Josh says enjoying the way he can tease his mate about his hot older sister.

"I'm sure she is as good at FIFA as Emma is," Adam fires back wiping the smile right off Josh's face.

"Ok dude that was totally uncalled for," Josh complains thinking that it’s a low blow to use his girlfriend like that but Adam just shrugs his shoulders.

"You started it now come on we playing strip FIFA or what?" Adam asks.

Josh can't think of anything else to say so he follows the blonde upstairs to his bedroom but before Adam opens his bedroom door he turns around to ask Josh a question.

"Should we take our shoes off again?" Adam wonders aloud, "I mean we did it last time."

Josh doesn't take long to think of an answer, "Yeah why not neither of us need to cheat and be covered up in loads of layers."

"Awesome," Adam says with a grin kicking his loosely tied trainers off as he enters his bedroom.

Josh rolls his eyes as Adam's trainers bounce off his closet door, his friend can be a real slob sometimes Josh thinks as he carefully unites his own trainers. Adam isn't paying him any attention as he's sat on his desk chair starting up his PS4. The blonde grabs his controller and sits back down on his chair before looking over at his shaven headed friend who is wearing a plain black t shirt with a pair of ripped blue jeans and grey socks. Adam who hasn't left the house all day is just wearing a green and yellow vest top with cream coloured shorts and white athletic socks.

"Hey do you remember the stipulation from the last game?" Josh asks curiously.

"Yeah you said when I beat you again you'd tell me the story of why you are all shaved," Adam says with a smirk.

"Crap I’d hoped that you had forgotten that," Josh groans as he moves onto Adam's bed taking the second controller off his friend.

"So it is still the same rules as before?" Adam asks again while they wait for the game to load up.

Josh nods but he doesn't say a word, he wants to take it seriously this time. He was too slow in the first game, he had been already stripped down to his boxers before he had even got his head into the game.

"Loser gets to pick the first team," Adam jokes knowing that will get under Josh's fair skin.

"Fine then I'm taking Arsenal," Josh snaps flicking the X button on his controller.

"Brave man," Adam teases, "I guess I'll counter that by picking Chelsea."

The two teenagers pick their sides and the start match screen starts to load up and the anticipation silently builds between the two teens.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote