View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 04:05 AM   #20
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
I don't wanna be bullied but I'm a bully myself and this thread is AWESOME! Enjoy you pathetic losers heheheheheehheheeeee
Yeah, it's really fun to get to bully people like this. It's a real shame so many people want to be bullied, though. :P Where are all the littles and pets at? I wanna talk down to someone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
Argh, I'm too easy.

Yeah... I talk too much.
That's what you get for calling me harmless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanger View Post
If this doesn't explode too much and you have some time to spare, degrade would be nice
EDIT: This is getting too a lot of attention, skip me then ^^
Well, if I was going to humiliate someone a second time, I certainly wouldn't pick you. I think the only time I'd pick you for anything was if I needed a footstool, and that's just because I don't think you'd have the guts to complain. Remember what I said earlier? You can get on your knees, or you can shut up. Learn your place, loser.

Spoiler:
Eheh, I'm actually up to date now, so don't worry about it at all. <3 I'm really glad you liked it enough the first time to come back for a second, and you seem like a really considerate person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucicle22 View Post
Please humiliate me...

The only thing off limits is comments about my weight
You'll need to pick one of the categories in the first post, sillyhead. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusSlav View Post
Sounds like some good fun

Condescend or bully : )

I love messing in diapers and following whatever people tell me to do... i am pretty ashamed that i still wet the bed tho, i have no plain undies only cartoon briefs for when im feeling like a big boy.

I love your work btw♡♡
Oh, sweetie, it's normal for little ones to have trouble keeping the bed dry. I think big boy undies might be a little far off, but maybe a nice snug diaper would suit you~? I've told you this before, but you shouldn't be scared of potty training, we all just want to help you keep your pants dry. ^_^ I'm sure you'll get it one day, but until then, there's a nice thick diaper with your name on it~

Spoiler:
I remember you from the Verbally humiliate the person above thread! ^_^ Nice to see you dropping by here too. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: