View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 03:03 AM   #1
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Default Elite Slave Training School

After quite some preparations there is a new slave training school opening on the block, and it's called 'Elite slave training school for girls'.

Here at Elite, we believe a submissive girl should get the best slave training available. That's why we have gathered Masters from around the globe willing to train them. Also when I say Masters, I mean real Masters, experienced in the area of online, as well in real life training. Languages spoken in school are English, German, French and Italian, but the courses will be given in English.

But -- their are some drawbacks from us offering the best training on the internet: there is only limited space for a chosen few. So in order to establish who will be able to attend the school, there will be tests admission to see who meets the qualifications.

Here are our basic requirements to start out with. You should be:

1. Female

2. Of legal age

3. Submissive and eager to learn

4. A member of Get Dare or a non member, the school is open to all girls.

5. Willing to do photo and video proof during your whole school time.

6. A newbie or you had less than 3 Masters or Mistresses in the past.

7. Loyal, obedient and dedicated, having enough time to spend on your training.

8. Not settling for the second best, but aiming for A-grades.

Once your passed the tests and accepted into the school, you'll be expected to wear the school collar until you graduate.

The majority of the daily communications will be done through Kik and E-Mail.

Admission procedure:

Your first test is simple. Do the BDSM test (the long test) online - (https://bdsmtest.org/select-mode) - and then send the results along with your application letter to one of the Headmasters of the school by E-mail:

Master Michael - [email protected]

MeisterRebus - [email protected]

The Masters will then decide if your results qualified you for the next round of tests or not.

Your application letter should include your experiences, your expectations, your living conditions (alone, with family, with roommates) and your occupation (school, university, work). But feel free to convince us why we should take YOU on as a student...

We will also update the school threads regularly, if a vacancy opens up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile01(1).jpg
Views:	491
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	7907  

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote