View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 01:05 PM   #12
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Tack bra one size too small and lockable at the back. 3 points per day worn.
Thank you for this. I wore the tack bra all day yesterday. I will say I had to slightly make a modification to this and I hope it is acceptable. Because of my small tits I dont have a bra that is truly 1 size too small because I dont think they exist... so as an alternative I took the pads out of 1 bra filled it with tacks and then put it into my oldest sports bra which was the tightest bra I had.

At first the tacks were annoying but bearable. Then I had to go out to the store and this is where I realized it might be a problem. Walking around was difficult. Every step i could feel my tits move slightly into more tacks. Even driving was a little tough because when I made turns my arms would graze my chest and dig in those tacks a bit more.

I am home alone all day today so I am wearing the tack bra again as I write this. This will make 6 points. Hopefully I get some other tasks to do today and tomorrow.

Keep them coming!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote