View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #66
AladdinSane

Send a message via Yahoo to AladdinSane

Since I've been here a little while now I suppose I should post an intro.

I'm a guy living in NY now though I have lived in various places in the US and abroad. I used to be very much into the BDSM scene, a dominant male, but I've settled back from that for a while exploring other interests in life.

Once upon a time I was considered to be a pretty nice guy. I suppose I was corrupted at one point, probably while I was getting into BDSM. I got into bondage, crops, and paddles, progressed into whips and floggers, and developed a fetish for medical-play, playing with needles, scalpels, knives, straight razors, and the like. I dabbled with fire-play and wax, but I never got that serious with it. What interested me most was the psychology of it. I liked playing with another's mind, and I really liked control.

That aspect I still explore from time to time.

These days I am exploring my exhibitionistic side. I am more of quiet person, but will talk endlessly with close friends. When people first see me, they tend to think I look like some scary biker dude. People who know me a little tend to think I'm a nice guy. People who really get to know me tend to think I'm a freak. But it's fun.

Cheers -

Al

Dislikes: I'm still trying to figure that one out
AladdinSane is offline   Reply With Quote